• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism friendly performance of Frozen

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
Hey guys A few days ago on June 23 I went to the autism Friendly performance of frozen.

It was really fun and I met some nice people .

I sat in the third row and the sound wasn’t even too loud I didn’t even need to use my headphones half of the time .

My uncle dropped me off in in the theater and waited for me Close by . he didn’t come with me to see the show but they were staff from the event that helped me

They help me get to my seat get though the crowds and helped me during intermission

It was a very amazing experience

They also gave out these little sensory stress ball things which was really cool .
Afterwords my uncle came in and watched the actors talk to us and answered our questions

263E58E3-51AD-4422-9950-D168072BEFA3_zpsa83ojlua.jpeg

It made me smile to read about your very positive experience :)

I admire you for being who you are, and an example for others to follow.

You look happy in the picture, I'm glad it turned out well.
That it was positive, and you liked it.

Where I live. Our local ballet academy does sensory friendly performances of it's shows and they are free to go to as well.

New Threads

Top Bottom