• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism at Work Study

Mark B.

Hello all,

I'm currently working on my thesis study which explores the experiences of those on the autism spectrum in the workplace. Specifically, it will focus on investigating how the workplace environment and its resources (psychological and tangible) influence the overall work experience. I want my survey to be informed by autistic people as much as possible before it is published, so does anyone here want to do a one-on-one Zoom meeting where we go through the survey together and identify what can be improved or modified? I've gathered input from other autistic people as well, but it will help to have more input. Compensation will be in the form of a $45 gift card :)

Ok go for it i was diagnosed as Aspergers at 40 years old and have found mass confusion within employment concerning 'reasonable adjustments' regardless of employers ticking the 'positive about disability box' am i the right kind of person for you?

Ok go for it i was diagnosed as Aspergers at 40 years old and have found mass confusion within employment concerning 'reasonable adjustments' regardless of employers ticking the 'positive about disability box' am i the right kind of person for you?
Yes you are! sent you a message.

Last edited:
Hello all,

I'm currently working on my thesis study which explores the experiences of those on the autism spectrum in the workplace. Specifically, it will focus on investigating how the workplace environment and its resources (psychological and tangible) influence the overall work experience. I want my survey to be informed by autistic people as much as possible before it is published, so does anyone here want to do a one-on-one Zoom meeting where we go through the survey together and identify what can be improved or modified? I've gathered input from other autistic people as well, but it will help to have more input. Compensation will be in the form of a $45 gift card :)

I would be willing to interview, if you still need participants.

New Threads

Top Bottom