• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

At what point do you stop participating in my abuse?

YabbaDabba

Apprentice Person
This message has nothing to do with the members of this forum. I am thankful for the time you have spent with me. There are some great people here. I hope you continue to understand and improve your lives. I will not be responding to this thread. Or post here again.

It is absolutely disgusting the amount of people that know me in real life that are reading these words. Is the club of people laughing at my life really this big? Do you not have anything better to do? Are you seriously that big a coward to not say something and put a stop to it?

To be clear. The monster who sent you the manipulated videos is someone I met in a hospital during one of the lowest points in my life. I honestly tried to take what the hospital was giving me and make the best of it. They asked me to describe my pain and I told them. The monster was in the room the entire time hearing all of it. She manipulated me and twisted my words into something they are not.

At a time when I desperately needed kindness and compassion; I met the greatest monster of my life. Why are you helping her destroy me?

Those of you that I work with had better have found out from reliable sources that this is not true. Please tell me if you haven’t heard from reliable sources about these lies. I will make sure you find out.

A message to the woman who I dated after the monster. You are an emotionally abusive person. You were the first one to say ‘I love you’. I guess I should have asked you what those words mean. Because apparently becoming secretive friends with the monster constantly testing me over lies I don’t know exist is what you do to the person you love. I choose to be alone now. The damage you have done to me is significant.

Not one person. NOT ONE PERSON has enough character to inform me of the nonsense being said about me. That is seriously disturbing how collectively all of you standby watching the monster destroy my life while you say nothing.

A person who watches abuse and says nothing is also abusive. Will any of you stand up and do something?

I am not the first person the monster has done this to. There is another and she is blackmailing money from him. I would like to talk to him. If any of you know this person please direct him to this thread and ask him to send me a PM.

If any of you hear someone talking smack about me. Please know it is destroying my life. Why not tell me so I can confront this issue and get it resolved?

Sorry you are being gaslighted and abused. Hope you are able to find a neutral place and a neutral friend to feel safe and unattacked.

I’m so sorry this happened :( I really like you and I’m sad you’re leaving! :(

Unfortunately I know how it feels…
My worst fear is that people I know in real life are reading my posts on here. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are. Even if I took care to have more anonymity I think I have a pretty distinct way of expressing myself.
Someone described it as saying the way I write sounds like I have an accent. I think some of you probably know what they meant by that.

I’m sorry people have been so cruel to you and I hope you will be safer now. But we will miss you.

So sorry to hear people have done this to you.
I wish you the best in finding better.

I have no one that would be reading my posts, so I don't really worry.
The only person I know IRL that knows I post here is my therapist. I don't mind what she might read, if she does.
We'll miss you.

New user, new name, no info in your profile.

You dont need to leave.

Hugs.
This ^

If this forum is a safe place for you and you’re worried about people using your words against you, why allow them to push you away from a place? I learned that the hard way and I still regret being pushed off something that I loved being a part of.

If someone is quite silly to stalk you on every place you are on in the internet, then what does that say about them?

New Threads

Top Bottom