• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

At long last, a new Autistamatic video

Autistamatic

He's just this guy, you know?
V.I.P Member
Thanks to me being ill for several weeks (all better now) and a few other commitments it's been too long since the last Autistamatic video release. Today is Autistic Pride Day so what better day to launch a collaboration with another autistic creator. Below is the first in an occasional series of chats between myself and fellow writer and YouTuber Joe Jamfrey. The second part is on Joe's channel and is linked in the video below.

Thanks - another good one. I suppose the "authorities" need to be aware of a person's extreme behavior before they notice that a youth might be exceptional, for better or worse. You certainly should have earned your participation credits.

I enjoyed that. A calm and collective conversation between different generations. Yet both in agreement over their autistic experiences. :cool:

Wish I could have been there to chime in. Though no telling how challenging- or not it might be to carry on a real-time conversation with two fellow autistics. Interesting thing for me to ponder. ;)

The conversation flowed really well. I'll post Joe's video too which followed on from there.
We got about 90 minutes of footage and only stopped because Joe's phone ran out of memory. There will be 3 or 4 more edited from this session and we plan to collaborate more in the future.

The conversation flowed really well.

It did indeed! Made me feel good. That such a relaxed and comfortable conversation is possible even among those on the spectrum. :)

But then we're not all introverts, either. ;)

I liked to think that such presentations help to get us beyond all the stereotypes. :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom