• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

aspiehearts dating and friendship site (free)

beamsplitter

After much blood, sweat and tears I am pleased to announce the launch of www.aspiehearts.com - the first free to use dating/friendship site for those on the spectrum! aspiehearts allows you to find your perfect match by criteria from age to appearaance, lifestyle to distance. It's quick and easy to set up an account and it's up to you how many details you share. Of course personal contact details like phone and email address will never be shared. Finally I have customized the theme and appearance so it's easy on the eyes. aspiehearts runs on a dedicated server with 2TB of bandwidth so stability should not be a problem.

I know it's early days, but please give it a go if you're interested in meeting people you can relate to. Please let me know if there is anything that needs fixing or changing. I can also add new content if needed.

Thanks for checking it out - I look forward to any feedback - all constructive criticism is welcome!
icon_biggrin.gif

Please note - the website is for those 18 and over.

Of course personal contact details like phone and email address will never be shared.

"No SSL Certificate found"

There's no evidence of secure socket layers being used on this domain. Meaning that whatever personal information you are collecting is completely vulnerable, even if it is your intent not to share it with anyone.

I'd think much of anyone hosting a dating site would insist on using (HTTPS) secure socket layers, not only to reflect a sense of nominal security for your users, but to protect yourself from potential liability suits regardless of whatever terms of service and hold-harmless provisions which may or may not apply.

aspiehearts.com - Website Information, Whois Record and more

https://www.quora.com/Why-should-we-use-dating-sites-with-SSL-certificate

EPP Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited *

* This status indicates that it is not possible to transfer the domain name registration, which will help prevent unauthorized transfers resulting from hijacking and/or fraud. If you do want to transfer your domain, you must first contact your registrar and request that they remove this status code.

Last edited:
Sincere Apologies! My Mistake!
I have added a certificate to the domain, and it is now routing to https:// when I type it in the browser.
Thanks for pointing that out and please let me know if there is anything else I've missed.

Beamsplitter

Nothing happens when I click the link in the first post.
It goes nowhere.

Same result, either of those links from Post #5.

upload_2019-8-3_11-3-16.png

For best effect, click to enlarge.
The white on white doesn't show up well unless you enlarge.

Apologies and thanks for letting me know - can you let me know what browser you are using? I will raise the issue with my hosting company.

Apologies and thanks for letting me know - can you let me know what browser you are using? I will raise the issue with my hosting company.

Until you resolve your EPP status with the host, the domain may be or remain locked. See my above posting.

It would seem your site is still in the works/has some things to be ironed out, thus is not truly ready to be advertised judging from the issues presented above. I highly suggest waiting until you're completely sure you're all ready and have all your bases covered until so.

Firstly - BrokenBoy this site is not a virus!
Isadoorian - Thanks for your input - I've corrected the nameservers and have added SSL/https encryption.
I've tested it on Firefox, Chrome, IE and Opera and everything is working as it should.
See for yourself: aspiehearts If you run into anymore problems please let me know.

Last edited:
Firstly - BrokenBoy this site is not a virus!
Isadoorian - Thanks for your input - I've corrected the nameservers and have added SSL/https encryption.
I've tested it on Firefox, Chrome, IE and Opera and everything is working as it should.
See for yourself: https://aspiehearts.com. If you run into anymore problems please let me know.

Is that meant to be a functioning link in Post #11?

Nothing at all happens when I click it.
It doesn't even take me to someplace blank.

It worked fine for me but my web browser says it's not fully secured. That means don't put in the same password you use for other websites and don't put in any bank and card information.

It would seem that this domain has a security certificate not yet recognized by Mozilla/Firefox.

The status of the domain also remains "unknown" showing up in Google, relative to security considerations assessed by my main proprietary program I use to detect and block anti-viruses and malware in general.

In most cases personally I refrain from accessing such domains until their security status becomes recognized.

Last edited:
Yes, the link works.

upload_2019-8-8_13-9-22.png
There's more to the page (how to start account, how to find matches, testimonials..etc) if you go there and scroll down.

If it's free, though, what's this about?

"Payments, Cancellations, and Refunds
We accept online payments for purchases as specified at the point of payment. Your payment method will be charged as stated at the point of purchase. If you have selected a payment plan, you agree to the payment plan as stated at the point of purchase. All prices reflect cost in GBP (£).

You represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the payment method you select, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless aspiehearts.com and any and all of its representatives from any loss or damages incurred from any misrepresentation of the above.

While we strive to provide the most accurate information available, we reserve the right to dismiss any unintended offers created as a result of error on our part. If you are charged for a purchase that is deemed to be inaccurate, you will be notified and you will receive a credit for the charged amount."

Terms of use . aspiehearts

New Threads

Top Bottom