• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspie tee shirt slogans

Full Steam

The renegade master
V.I.P Member
I've been clogging up this thread with silly tee shirt slogans, so I'll stop a start this one..

Self Identify...

Clever and / or silly tee shirt slogans please.

Like this:

Hot as-pie.

No questions please,just text me.

La la la, I'm not listening.

I'm now shutdown

Please leave a message.

Shutdown in progress.

F**K loud noises, bright lights, celery and the police.

Here's one that would have people staring at my chest for longer than needed, but they'd end up being the embarrassed ones:
"Oh hello!
How are you?
How was your weekend?
Did you hear the latest gossip?
Fine, I made small talk, now, can we cut the bull***t & get to the important stuff?"

Here's one that would have people staring at my chest for longer than needed, but they'd end up being the embarrassed ones:
"Oh hello!
How are you?
How was your weekend?
Did you hear the latest gossip?
Fine, I made small talk, now, can we cut the bull***t & get to the important stuff?"

And at the bottom "and quit starting at my ### you pervert!"

I LOVE the one someone on here had in the pics section :"We are the ones the anti vaxxers warned you about!" or something like that. HA! I love it.

If you want one that will leave a bunch of people confused: "Popular is so NT"

Or one I could have worn when my old neighborhood became invaded by hipsters:
"I was uncool before it became cool"

I saw one that said "You read my T-shirt. That's enough social interaction for today"
I also have one that says"I'm the quiet neighbour with the big freezer" but that's a bit tongue in cheek. I'm quiet, I have a large freezer. There are no body parts in it however.:p

I saw one that said "You read my T-shirt. That's enough social interaction for today"
I also have one that says"I'm the quiet neighbour with the big freezer" but that's a bit tongue in cheek. I'm quiet, I have a large freezer. There are no body parts in it however.:p
Who said anything about body parts? If the freezer is big enough, the body should fit whole :rolleyes:
By the way, I love the first one.

New Threads

Top Bottom