• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspergic's Got Talent

xrobertxdavisx

Just wondering. Does anyone on this forum have any talents they are proud of?

If not have you got any talent at all that you can do?

------------

Me I can twist my right leg around nearly all the way so my foot goes about 300 degrees around so much thurther than it should. I saw it in the guiness world record book a year after I learnt I could do it. Most people who can do it usualy can do it with both legs but I can only do 1 leg.

Talents? Erm... I'm good at randomly making words rhyme, like most of the time. My friends pointed it out to me one day and I was like no way! Seriously though I can make words rhyme randomly.

Other talents include a weird thing with my eyes, I think it's called double crossing them. I'll post a pic sometime. Other than that, i'm just naturally good at computers and website design.  

I'm pretty good at art and I'm definitely a pretty good nerd when it comes to fixing computers in software wise and also technology wise, but I also think that I have a photographic memory aswell as I think I might of mentioned before, I probably would call that on my talent?

I'm pretty good when it comes to Biology. I got 100% on my last paper and for at least the last 3 years have got the best marks in the class for every Biology assessment.
Idk though if that counts.
I have a decent memory but nothing amazing. Like, people are sometimes surprised I remember their favourite band(but pissed off I forgot their name after a month of not talking to them) or something.
TBH I'm pretty mediocre. P:. When I was younger I had a better memory and could memorise entire MSN conversations without trying.
EMZ=P

I get very high marks in my IT course at college despite the fact I rarely attend. In my European Computer Driving License I got like 100% and the teachers were singing my praises. Apparently many adults wouldn't even get that high of a mark.

I beat my entire class in an English mock exam once. Again, I rarely ever attended and my class couldn't believe it lol.

In Maths in Year 7 and 8 I always got bottom of the class 'cause I couldn't absorb what the teacher was saying and stuff, but in the final tests I always got top of the class 'cause I figured out the methods my own way o_O. XD.
EMZ=]

I suppose another "talent" of mine would be that i'm very observant. So my Auntie says anyway. I'm also a perfectionist and notice small details. IDK if they're talents though.

when i worked ina chipshop I got dared to drink a cup of vinegar....i did and i loved it lol. I got adicted i used to drin k a cup of brown vinegar a day. It tastes fine. Yet I dont have it on chips.

So I can manage to drink vinegar without puking lol. :) Also can drink loads of hot sauce. From a gadget shop there was a hot sauce that says the exploding hot sauce and i took 3 drinks of it and wasnt even hot but if someone who can eat hot chillys touch a bit with tip of tounge there mouth on fire lol.

Also I can wear a thick jumper and jacket in hot weather cus my body climatises and i love cold weather also. I can get used to any weather. I wore a hoodie and jeans in american when i was there lol. :D I love being weird :)

Rofl xD.
I love the cold too.
Summer depresses me =[.
EMZ=[

gah that sucks. Only reason i hate summer is cause i dont get to be at college so have no people around me and that depresses me cus always got no friends at summer and just got to spend it alone or with family. Its not usualy that hot in summer anyway .

I'm good at remembering dreams. And my long term memory is pretty ok, I sometimes remind people of things they completely forgot from years ago, it's nothing out of the ordinary though nothing that's good enough for the telly or anything.

Calvert, I can move one eyeball at a time. Basically I go super cross-eyed to begin with and the relax one eye and go cross-eyed again, so in effect only one eyeball is moving. It freaks people out, most people can't look at me when I do it. I've never heard of double crossing eyes though.

When I got my boat driver's licence about 15 years ago I didn't study for the test (it was purely a written test) except for about 5 minutes in the car skimming through the booklet before my appointment. I turned up and the guy before me had flunked the test big time, so I got a bit worried. But I got 100%. My memory is good but totally unreliable, as I forget important stuff all the time.

I am also good at drawing, people faces from photos or just from someone who can sit still. I'm quite good at making stuff, I crochet nice unique things when I bother. I'm also good at finding things, usually when other people fail I can just glance at the room and spot what ever I'm looking for, if it is at all visible, even just a tiny corner of it. I also have a good sense of direction.
But then I am also an expert in saying the wrong thing.

New Threads

Top Bottom