• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Resource icon

Asperger Syndrome and Anxiety 2015-02-16

Aspergirl4hire

Mage, Sage, Revolutionary
Aspergirl4hire submitted a new resource:

Asperger Syndrome and Anxiety - A guide to successful stress management: 10+ techniques, and how online sites help

If you ever wonder if participating in this site can help you, or if supporting this site is “worth it,” this book makes the case for giving ASPIESCentral your support—and it offers more than ten possible techniques for grappling with fear, one of the cornerstone emotions of the aspie experience. Dubin writes:

“Look at the neurodiversity movement, spearheaded by a group of passionate individuals on the autism spectrum who believe autistics should be accepted as being different but not...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I've been looking for a book of this nature for a long time. I look forward to purchasing it as soon as I have the money.:D

I've been looking for a book of this nature for a long time. I look forward to purchasing it as soon as I have the money.:D
Hi kinksfan they had a copy of it in my local library. Maybe worth a look before spending the money?

Just started reading this. I got a copy from Amazon. I'm early in but it promises a lot. I shall report back how well it delivers if you like... :)

I found this book really helped me unburden myself of a lot of self-imposed guilt/stress about my struggles.

New Threads

Top Bottom