1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Asperger Syndrome and Anxiety 2015-02-16

A guide to successful stress management: 10+ techniques, and how online sites help

1. Aspergirl4hire

Aspergirl4hire Mage, Sage, Revolutionary

Aspergirl4hire submitted a new resource:

Asperger Syndrome and Anxiety - A guide to successful stress management: 10+ techniques, and how online sites help

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
    • Useful Useful x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. KinksFan

KinksFan Well-Known Member

I've been looking for a book of this nature for a long time. I look forward to purchasing it as soon as I have the money.:D

3. LilyJo

LilyJo Active Member

Hi kinksfan they had a copy of it in my local library. Maybe worth a look before spending the money?

4. buttercuplols

buttercuplols Well-Known Member

Just started reading this. I got a copy from Amazon. I'm early in but it promises a lot. I shall report back how well it delivers if you like... :)

5. Butterfly88

Butterfly88 Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

Thanks for posting, I'll have to check this out.

6. Ambi

Ambi Well-Known Member

I found this book really helped me unburden myself of a lot of self-imposed guilt/stress about my struggles.