• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask the person below you a question

pizza [NO olives!], beef stew, "pig in a blanket" [rouladed pork and dough wrap cooked in sauerkraut], corned beef hash, potato pancakes.

what are your fave foods?

An abandoned house that is on federal lien and is literally falling apart and a major safety hazard but nothing has been done to it even after seven years....

Do you like cheesecake?

i can answer the worst thing part, the utterly sociopathic/dissocial ableism and tribalism running rampant here being our gospel. the best thing would be our natural resources tied with the relatively few people of good will that remain here that haven't fled this sinking ship.

what is the best thing about Canada?

i remember that scene and it was too ruefully real, hit too close to home to amuse me.

choose one-
pizza with all the works
or
chocolate cherry cheese cake.

New Threads

Top Bottom