• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask Me Anything About Hermetic Satanism!

What's the point of it, what does a practitioner hope to achieve?

To explore the depths of hidden knowledge and attain control over the practitioner's life and destiny, both in the physical and spiritual realms. But ultimately, spiritual & physical perfection.

Where is the hidden knowledge located?

Can a practitioner control their destiny, is destiny not outside of one's control by definition of it being ones destiny?

You believe physical perfection is attainable in a human body, what does that mean?

As someone who used to go out on serious scientific paranormal investigations from 1996 (before all the fake hype and public "ghost hunts") and with all the unexplained things I've experienced over quite a number of years you have got my attention.

I have interests in Spirtualism and Buddhism. Although I don't agree with everything that's taught, neither are like other religions and I suspect similar is true with at least part of Hermetic Satanism. Spiritualism is different because beliefs don't just rely on faith alone (yes sadly there's fakes out there, but there is plenty of real evidence if you're willing to seek it) and Buddhism teaches you the techniques of medication so you can discover knowledge yourself (you are not directly told what to believe). I only usually believe hard evidence and what I have personally experienced, I won't just be given a holy book containing complex stories and characters that are full of huge flaws with no hard evidence, then be told that I must unquestionably believe all of it and even live my life by it's teachings like most traditional religions expect. Have you experienced anything that isn't just based on faith alone that proves any of the teachings of Hermetic Satanism?

Last edited:
Where is the hidden knowledge located?

Can a practitioner control their destiny, is destiny not outside of one's control by definition of it being ones destiny?

You believe physical perfection is attainable in a human body, what does that mean?

This knowledge is in very few texts, and those that they are in are open to interpretation. A lot of the knowledge we learn comes from working with gods/goddesses.

When I mean control their destiny, for a (very simple) example, we can use magick to protect ourselves in cases that we could easily be hurt or killed.

I believe that human perfection is possible in the sense that we can be immune to illness and disease.
As someone who used to go out on serious scientific paranormal investigations from 1996 (before all the fake hype and public "ghost hunts") and with all the unexplained things I've experienced over quite a number of years you have got my attention.

I have interests in Spirtualism and Buddhism. Although I don't agree with everything that's taught, neither are like other religions and I suspect similar is true with at least part of Hermetic Satanism. Spiritualism is different because beliefs don't just rely on faith alone (yes sadly there's fakes out there, but there is plenty of real evidence if you're willing to seek it) and Buddhism teaches you the techniques of medication so you can discover knowledge yourself (you are not directly told what to believe). I only usually believe hard evidence and what I have personally experienced, I won't just be given a holy book containing complex stories and characters that are full of huge flaws with no hard evidence, then be told that I must unquestionably believe all of it and even live my life by it's teachings like most traditional religions expect. Have you experienced anything that isn't just based on faith alone that proves any of the teachings of Hermetic Satanism?

Our beliefs are related to tantric buddhism in some aspects.

I have seen some freaky things. I've seen non-believers with paralyzed body parts move again. I've seen UFOs (with other people there to attest for it as well). I've had many spells work successfully.

This knowledge is in very few texts, and those that they are in are open to interpretation. A lot of the knowledge we learn comes from working with gods/goddesses.

When I mean control their destiny, for a (very simple) example, we can use magick to protect ourselves in cases that we could easily be hurt or killed.

I believe that human perfection is possible in the sense that we can be immune to illness and disease.

Our beliefs are related to tantric buddhism in some aspects.

I have seen some freaky ****. I've seen non-believers with paralyzed body parts move again. I've seen UFOs (with other people there to attest for it as well). I've had many spells work successfully.

Well that's very interesting. When you say texts do you mean work by the likes of Aleister Crowley, Kenneth Grant, Anton LeVey etc or do you mean more the ancient tantric texts of India, Tibet etc?

So you believe it's possible to become immune to illness and disease, but what about old age, can it be beaten? Are you familiar with the Count of Saint Germain?

Well that's very interesting. When you say texts do you mean work by the likes of Aleister Crowley, Kenneth Grant, Anton LeVey etc or do you mean more the ancient tantric texts of India, Tibet etc?

So you believe it's possible to become immune to illness and disease, but what about old age, can it be beaten? Are you familiar with the Count of Saint Germain?

Texts do include modern interpretations by the people you've listed above, but I primarily mean texts such as the cuneiform texts of Ancient Sumeria, as well as Mesopotamia, Tibet, and India as well; yes.

I do believe that old age can be beaten, however achieved in very few cases here on Earth. I have heard of the Count of Saint Germain and I believe the case is incredible if true.

What do you think of Aleister Crowley? How would he have fit in with it?

How do you interpret 'love and do what thou wilt'?

If a lot of the knowledge you gain comes from gods/goddesses, then where does Satan come into things? Do you see Satan as being the top of a left hand path pyramid with the gods/goddesses underneath? If you get knowledge from them would the equivalent be a Christian praying to saints for various reasons and allegedly receiving an answer?

Hermes is a very different character to Satan so does Hermetic Satanism have anything to do with Hermes or is Hermes used in the sense of closed/sealed Satanism?

Do you believe that you have ever been in contact/communication/in the presence of Satan?

By the way, thanks for answering our questions. It's very interesting and makes quite a change to see this sort of subject discussed here on Autismforums!

If a lot of the knowledge you gain comes from gods/goddesses, then where does Satan come into things? Do you see Satan as being the top of a left hand path pyramid with the gods/goddesses underneath? If you get knowledge from them would the equivalent be a Christian praying to saints for various reasons and allegedly receiving an answer?

Hermes is a very different character to Satan so does Hermetic Satanism have anything to do with Hermes or is Hermes used in the sense of closed/sealed Satanism?

Do you believe that you have ever been in contact/communication/in the presence of Satan?

By the way, thanks for answering our questions. It's very interesting and makes quite a change to see this sort of subject discussed here on Autismforums!

Yes, we see Satan as the leader of the gods and goddesses of Hell. The equivalent would be summoning an angel or archangel.

Hermetic Satanism is called as such because alchemy is a huge part of our practice.

Every Satanist I've met who has formally dedicated and been accepted has witnessed firsthand the power of Satan himself, as when we step forward an inch, he steps closer a mile.

I'm happy to help!

What do you think of Aleister Crowley? How would he have fit in with it?

How do you interpret 'love and do what thou wilt'?

I like a lot of what Crowley had to say. In regard to the famous "Do what thou wilt" quote, I interpret it as "Love fully and wholly, but do what must be done."

I understand Satan isn't portrayed in the same manner as in Christianity where "he's" portrayed as the evil opposite to God, how is Satan portrayed with regards to being good or evil in Hermetic Satanism?

Since life and the universe as we know it is extremely complex to say the very least, I very much doubt there is just one higher being in existence (often called God) or even just two if you include "Satan" and in that respect Hermetic Satanism scores an extra point over for instance Christianity with myself. If I had to gamble I would guess that there's masses of higher beings that some people would call Gods, probably only because we don't fully understand them and because they appear to be more powerful and/or advanced than us. I know there are things that are unexplained which many would assume are "spirits" as I've experienced many things first hand, but I start to become very sceptical when religions start introducing complex stories, characters and in the case of Hermetic Satanism different Gods, Goddesses and Satan, where has this information come from and is there any proof?

The next question is something I could ask practitioners of most religions, why do you think that higher beings actually want to be worshipped in the first place? In Christianity everyone is supposed to spend as much time as possible worshipping God and I assume in Hermetic Satanism you are encouraged to worship Gods, Goddesses and especially Satan? Do you also sometimes make offerings to them? If so what if normally offered and why?

Hi OP can you tell me more about your religion? Like what do you believe in, what church do you go to, what gods (besides Satan) do you believe, and what is magic in your view?

When you say alchemy I presume you don't mean you have a lab and furnice where you try to convert the base metal lead into gold? Are you talking about internal alchemy as in changing and purifying your inner self such as the Golden Dawn attempted to do using magic as a tool. Or do you mean the sort of alchemy Crowley practiced as in OTO type sex magick?

Like pjcnet I'm also interested to know if you see Satan as "evil', especially if his domain is hell? If so, does that mean when events such as school shootings, wars, murders etc happen, that they please yourself or Satan as they could be considered to be acts of evil? In short, does evil doing please Satan like acts of kindness and help are thought to please 'God'.

What happens after you die, do you want to go to hell? After spending your life as a Satanist will that automatically give you a rank there and a position of power, what happens in hell, is it an eternal place of torment and fire where those who didn't have trust and faith in Satan go?

Is Satan the same as Lucifer, are they two and the same, or is one above the other in hells hierarchy?

I understand Satan isn't portrayed in the same manner as in Christianity where "he's" portrayed as the evil opposite to God, how is Satan portrayed with regards to being good or evil in Hermetic Satanism?

Since life and the universe as we know it is extremely complex to say the very least, I very much doubt there is just one higher being in existence (often called God) or even just two if you include "Satan" and in that respect Hermetic Satanism scores an extra point over for instance Christianity with myself. If I had to gamble I would guess that there's masses of higher beings that some people would call Gods, probably only because we don't fully understand them and because they appear to be more powerful and/or advanced than us. I know there are things that are unexplained which many would assume are "spirits" as I've experienced many things first hand, but I start to become very sceptical when religions start introducing complex stories, characters and in the case of Hermetic Satanism different Gods, Goddesses and Satan, where has this information come from and is there any proof?

The next question is something I could ask practitioners of most religions, why do you think that higher beings actually want to be worshipped in the first place? In Christianity everyone is supposed to spend as much time as possible worshipping God and I assume in Hermetic Satanism you are encouraged to worship Gods, Goddesses and especially Satan? Do you also sometimes make offerings to them? If so what if normally offered and why?

Satan is considered to be both "good" and "evil" depending on the perspective. In the sense of raising us and molding us he's good. In the sense of fighting against the powers at be, he's considered 'evil' to them.

The information and lessons learned by a Satanist date back to ancient Mesopotamia, Sumeria, Egypt, and even India! We agree that there is a potential for a limitless amount of gods/goddesses, however we believe Satan to be the closest to equivalence to the force of life itself.

The gods of Hell do not want our worship. They want us to respect them and worship ourselves. However, we do make offerings out of respect and relationship-building, such as cigarettes, wine, cannabis, etc. It's not so much of the actual item as it is the energy from it.
Hi OP can you tell me more about your religion? Like what do you believe in, what church do you go to, what gods (besides Satan) do you believe, and what is magic in your view?

We believe that the gods are an extraterrestrial species that created man via genetic engineering and interbreeding with the human women, Satan being the lead scientist. When he was nearing completion, he and his project (us) were cursed by his father, preventing him from making us perfect. Magick is the art of manipulating the energies of the world around us to align with the will of the witch.

When you say alchemy I presume you don't mean you have a lab and furnice where you try to convert the base metal lead into gold? Are you talking about internal alchemy as in changing and purifying your inner self such as the Golden Dawn attempted to do using magic as a tool. Or do you mean the sort of alchemy Crowley practiced as in OTO type sex magick?

Like pjcnet I'm also interested to know if you see Satan as "evil', especially if his domain is hell? If so, does that mean when events such as school shootings, wars, murders etc happen, that they please yourself or Satan as they could be considered to be acts of evil? In short, does evil doing please Satan like acts of kindness and help are thought to please 'God'.

What happens after you die, do you want to go to hell? After spending your life as a Satanist will that automatically give you a rank there and a position of power, what happens in hell, is it an eternal place of torment and fire where those who didn't have trust and faith in Satan go?

Is Satan the same as Lucifer, are they two and the same, or is one above the other in hells hierarchy?

You're absolutely right - by alchemy I mean the major work, the magnum opus - metaphorically turning the soul from lead into gold.

Evil works by man do not please Satan. To harm an innocent is the most un-Satanic thing a person can do. However, revenge against those who have majorly ****ed you over are looked past. We do not believe Hell is a place of fire and torment, but rather a physical place inhabited by spirits, gods, and goddesses, where there is plenty of booze, sex, partying, etc. as well as learning how to become as a god onesself.

Lucifer is the Roman name for Satan, meaning 'the bearer of light' and as such they are one and the same.

This has been awesome guys! Keep up the questions!

Have you read this book? -

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0859361802/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_SUZxAb2D2MF5S

It's been out a while but I think you would love it! To summarise, the author also believed that humans were seeded on earth by an advanced intelligence in antiquity who became known as the gods. They left evidence behind encoded in geometry that could only be discovered when our knowledge of mathematics and geometry had reached a certain level. Until that point, it was a secret hidden in plain sight. The author who was a cartographer and mathematician made the discovery of a previously unknown pentagram which is now known as Woods Pentagram!

Redirect Notice

As I found nothing you have written to be in the least objectionable, worrying or offensive, why do you think the mere mention of Satan/Lucifer makes people so nervous or apprehensive at the least?
Why does Satan/Lucifer get such bad press?

Would you say you are more of an eye for an eye sort of person, than a turn the other cheek? I think many people on the spectrum reach this point after suffering at the hands of others for many years.

I must say I wasn't quite sure what to expect when you started this thread, but I am find it quite fascinating! I also find it quite interesting that so few people are choosing to ask you questions, debate with you, or politely and respectfully say you are wrong and explain why.

Hi Kenneth you still here?

I hope your not antisemitic because i found out that there's a neo-Nazi satanist group who believe in similar things like you.

Why Middle Eastern texts and not others? What of more ancient Middle Eastern civilizations, or examples of Neolithic animism and worship/observance of celestial bodies? Where do you believe it starts?

New Threads

Top Bottom