• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ASD research in the Heartland

Suzette

V.I.P Member
I am visiting my husbands family in Kansas and I wanted to see what resources were available for asd folk.
It turns out University of Kansas has ongoing ASD studies through their "brain lab".
You can participate even if you do not have asd or are not diagnosed.

Enroll in a Research Study

I am visiting my husbands family in Kansas and I wanted to see what resources were available for asd folk.
It turns out University of Kansas has ongoing ASD studies through their "brain lab".
You can participate even if you do not have asd or are not diagnosed.

Enroll in a Research Study
This is how I got screened in as ASD to a study. I'm an older guy who had no opportunity when I was younger to get diagnosed for a condition that "didn't exist" in the United States. By the time I became interested in maybe finding out formally whether I was ASD or not, the avenues for diagnosis were difficult. This solved the problem nicely, while allowing me to participate in at least one interesting research study. Some areas of the United States have active research going on that may be of interest to people.

New Threads

Top Bottom