• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Are aspies stereotypically attracted to the same female body type?

tapian

ROSEMORAN
I was reading an article that stated similarity in AS males' preference to female body types....wondering if this has any truth to it....a study showed most of these males preferred petite, smaller breasted women with exotic faces or strange shaped noses (oversized or hooked) and pale skin....curious to AS male response to to this post

Check out my thread where I asked AS guys what women they found attractive. There seems to be a fair amount of variety in the responses.

Check out my thread where I asked AS guys what women they found attractive. There seems to be a fair amount of variety in the responses.

Actually, there's not much in most of those responses about those particular details. There are maybe a couple responses that might support that study. But i'm interested in seeing what people say in this thread.

I'm the opposite. I prefer women with curves. My wife also has a rather cute little nose!

I guess, like everything else, I don't fit the " stereotype" :D

Considering only physical features, I prefer fair and petite women. Proportionality is more important than breast size. I do find some exotic looks attractive. My wife has black hair, blue eyes and very fair skin; the contrast is striking. I find many asian women attractive. Hook noses do not do anything for me although if it is not too extreme and the overall look is pleasing it is not a turnoff.

Small breasts, large breasts...any kind of breasts! Are ok by me :D My ex-wife is an exotic petite European woman with small breasts. But I can also be attracted to a larger woman. Personality counts very much for me. I can become very sexually attracted to a woman that others might consider average, plain or a tomboy. But to me she would be the most attractive! ;)

I was reading an article that stated similarity in AS males' preference to female body types....wondering if this has any truth to it....a study showed most of these males preferred petite, smaller breasted women with exotic faces or strange shaped noses (oversized or hooked) and pale skin....curious to AS male response to to this post

Last edited:
As a [casting director], I like a wide variety of female bodies. When I look back at the women that I was interested in prior to marriage, they had very few physical features in common, so bodily preferences have been, apparently, irrelevant to me.

Whenever I hear anything that starts with "according to a recent study", my skepticism meter shoots up like a rocket. And I don't really care what anyone finds superficially attractive in anyone else.

New Threads

Top Bottom