• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Apparently my voice was missing from the forum, so I found it!! Hi!

Fox

Well, originally I had a 2500 word essay written for you folks explaining my story, but the character limit saved everybody from that menace!!! Rejoice!! :bounce:

So here is the condensed version of what I origionally wrote:
-Hi I'm Fox
-I'm turning 20 on Monday
-I've shown signs of Asperger's all my life but haven't had it recognized as such until just recently
-Getting the help I need could take some time
-I basically have no support while I pursue a diagnosis, so I thought why not reach out to my fellow Aspie's for support and in turn make some friends with people who understand what's up with me?
-So hello, let's be friends!!

Hi Fox! Welcome to Aspies Central. First of all, I love the last two bullets you wrote in your intro :) The second to last one is something in which we all strive to do here: support one another when anyone needs anything, whether it is advice, support, answers to any questions you might have, etc. Really hope you enjoy everything this wonderful forum has to offer (I actually like to call it a close-knit family).

Thank you both for the welcomes! I'm glad to hear that this is such a supportive group and I can't wait to get to know everybody!

New Threads

Top Bottom