• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone wanna share their results?

Nemesis_2k7

Nemesis2k7
I hope this is allowed. i am curious. I did the test at Aspie Quiz
and my results are
wJpCQqT
wJpCQqT
--- not working. how do i upload an image to this site?

I would like to see others results, if they feel up to doing said test. Simple curiosity is all :)

poly10a.php

To get an image to work I tend to right click the image - select "open in new tab" copy that URL.

Then click this icon in the Forum post toolbar:

124341.JPG

Paste the URL.

Alternatively, save the image. Then click the Upload a File option at the bottom of the Forum post toolbar. Once it's uploaded you can either click Thumbnail or Full Image and it'll paste on whatever line you'd be about to type on in the text field.

Ed

I've done this test a fair few times. Each time I go back it makes me smile time and again. It's just so thorough, and it comes up with thoughts and actions which I haven't seen in other Autism self-assessments. Actions which I always thought normal, yet they seem to be clear indicators of being on the spectrum. Wonderful.

Capture.JPG

Ed

Took it again this morning (I think I took it a while back and I got a 178?):

Your broader autism cluster (Aspie) score: 187 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 20 of 200
You are very likely on the broader autism cluster (Aspie)

poly10a.php

Last edited:
To get an image to work I tend to right click the image - select "open in new tab" copy that URL.

Then click this icon in the Forum post toolbar:

View attachment 74460

Paste the URL.

Alternatively, save the image. Then click the Upload a File option at the bottom of the Forum post toolbar. Once it's uploaded you can either click Thumbnail or Full Image and it'll paste on whatever line you'd be about to type on in the text field.

Ed
thanks, i did try that. it comes up with a red X. tried 2 different URL's. not sure whats wrong

I've done this test a fair few times. Each time I go back it makes me smile time and again. It's just so thorough, and it comes up with thoughts and actions which I haven't seen in other Autism self-assessments. Actions which I always thought normal, yet they seem to be clear indicators of being on the spectrum. Wonderful.

View attachment 74461

Ed
According to this you are batman ;)

poly10a.php

Your broader autism cluster (Aspie) score: 164 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 46 of 200

My score is always between 160-165.

I tried this myself. This seems to be where I'm at.

poly10a.php

Your broader autism cluster (Aspie) score: 133 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 104 of 200
You have both broader autism cluster and neurotypical traits

Took it again this morning (I think I took it a while back and I got a 178?):

Your broader autism cluster (Aspie) score: 187 of 200
This is like a highscore lol :eek:
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 20 of 200

poly10a.php

Wow, high score. Almost 100%.

Had to guess on some because I haven’t ever been in the situation they ask about. And they ask if you’re asexual and then ask a bunch of questions about sexual and romantic preferences:rolleyes:

I got the image to show by putting it as a link instead of an image, wasn’t expecting that.

Last edited:
Your broader autism cluster (Aspie) score: 163 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 40 of 200
poly10a.php

New Threads

Top Bottom