• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone Playing New Horizons?

XXIuPa4.png

I would love to hear about what you think of the game and what you been up to on there. Also, my friend code is SW-2908-8677-1383 and would love to have any of you on there!

My Island is called Dewport and it's in disarray. I was focused on securing the specific villagers I wanted, Just completed that and ever so slightly burnt out. Beau is my personal favorite villager. (I also like to help just in case.)​

If I had the game I'd be able to help you out! I'm almost an expert at AC.

Well I don't own a Switch but my sister Sophia does, she lets me play the SNES games on there from time to time (there are these NES/SNES classics on the Nintendo store for free but you have to have a membership to play them). Speaking of, those are nicely emulated. You get Mario World, Kirby Super Star and a couple others that weren't made by Nintendo but licensed by them, they just added some new games too like Pop'n TwinBee.

I actually borrowed the switch from my sister too... I'm kind of shocked she doesn't have an interest in it anymore, oh but glad. Hey I was actually looking for games like that, maybe I didn't notice because my membership is very recent. Especially kirby sounds fun. I'm so going to see what games are on there :0

I play new horizons!!! I don't know if you can tell, but my profile picture is molly and she's my favorite villager on ac. My island is heavily unfinished and I'm not inspired enough to change it. I haven't used a friend code yet but I'll try it, and I'd love to see your island if that's cool :)

The art is so amazing btw

Yess! I'd love to have you over and you can check my shops and stuff B )
And thank you, I haven't shared my art in a long time so it's really nice to get compliments ^ ^

I have Animal Crossing for Gamecube, City Folk, and New Leaf, but I can't afford a Switch so I can't play New Horizons.:( Maybe I can get the Switch and the game for Christmas.:) If there is a Christmas.:(

Amiibo cards and any designs made in the last game work in this game. I know this game is pretty hyped up, but I think new leaf had a better cozy factor and is still irreplaceable. Along with the other previous games. Also surprised how the hourly music isn't nearly as good as in new leaf, in my opinion. When I didn't have new horizons I tried finishing my new leaf town's layout and furnishing the extra homes.

New Threads

Top Bottom