• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone interested in playing a short (around 10 minutes) visual novel? I wonder, if someone can relate.

ElvenNeko

Year passed since i started asking for the doctor's help, but nothing changed. They still don't know why i am like i am. Or what to do with me. And i don't know either.

But i managed to formulate most of my thoughts and feelings into the visual novel. But in all the places i posted it, i got no feedback, apart from people complaining about use of ai generated art. This kind of reaction was expected, and only confirms the points that i make in this game. But still i want to post it here as well. Curious what you guys will think about it. It's free to play, donwload can be found here - Alien by ElvenNeko

I had a go at it.

All I'll say is, well... when you're feeling down, feeling lost, need a friend, just need to vent, stuff like that... well, that's what this place is for. Say whatever you'd like, ask whatever you'd like. People here are accepting and understanding. Or talk to someone directly through the private messaging system.

I know it's easy to feel like there's nothing but shadows surrounding you. But I can say there's more good around than you might think. Much more. This is coming from someone who used to be this spiraling vortex of negativity.

That's all I wanted to say there.

But in all the places i posted it, i got no feedback, apart from people complaining about use of ai generated art.

Aye, right now it's popular to dislike AI art. Partly because it's a big new change kind of thing and people are afraid of that, and partly because, well... the internet is being the internet, and the media is being the media. Talking about how bad X thing is drives views and clicks, yada yada yada. And social media in particular thrives on people arguing.

If you want to use AI art for some purpose... do so. Just be sure to do as you already did and point out that it is AI generated.

I use it myself, for that matter. Quite familiar with MidJourney and a couple of the others.

Yeah, Midjourney was the one i used for this game.

Thanks for feedback. Sadly, just talking about things never really worked out for me. It changes nothing.

New Threads

Top Bottom