• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone interested in a mysteries thread?

Wolfnox

V.I.P Member
Just thought our insight would be interesting on the bizarre and curious things that happen world wide and talk about them here.

What sort of mysteries @Wolf Prince ? In answer...possibly. For example, I'm not into things like conspiracy theories, but I do find interest in unsolved crimes.

Just as a note: I'd strongly suggest completely avoiding anything that enters into political or religious territory, in a thread like this.

It often doesnt end well. Also I think there's a specific forum area for those.

As for mysteries, I often wonder how in the numerous hells I can possibly keep losing my THREE-FOOT-LONG keychain.

Certainly a curious thing in my little world.

Just as a note: I'd strongly suggest completely avoiding anything that enters into political or religious territory, in a thread like this.

It often doesnt end well. Also I think there's a specific forum area for those.

As for mysteries, I often wonder how in the numerous hells I can possibly keep losing my THREE-FOOT-LONG keychain.

Certainly a curious thing in my little world.

Its under your nose.:p

When I was a kid I had a series of books about unsolved mysteries of the past. I couldn’t get enough of those. These days I like reading articles on cracked.com and Wikipedia about unsolved murders and mysteries, as well as watching my DVD box of X-files and looking up the mysteries and experiments the show refers to.

Ah ha! There must be a connection between the missing socks and where the cat sleeps. One of my cats likes to sleep on top of the clothes dryer.

More likely it's just that cats have higher body temperatures than humans. Sleeping on top of a recently used clothes dryer must be quite pleasurable for them...especially in the winter. As for those socks...lol, I suppose that's a bonus for both you and them. I mean...when I lose a sock the laundry room is the first place I check. :p

Can't say I ever appreciated a cat sleeping on my car's hood though. As it would inevitably slide off with gravity it would tend to dig into my car's finish with its claws. Not cool. No mystery there either. :eek:

More likely it's just that cats have higher body temperatures than humans. Sleeping on top of a recently used clothes dryer must be quite pleasurable for them...especially in the winter. As for those socks...lol, I suppose that's a bonus for both you and them. I mean...when I lose a sock the laundry room is the first place I check. :p

Can't say I ever appreciated a cat sleeping on my car's hood though. As it would inevitably slide off with gravity it would tend to dig into my car's finish with its claws. Not cool. No mystery there either. :eek:

Cats do love heat. The other cat likes to sleep on top of the satellite TV box which is always warm. And both of them like to sleep on me in the winter.

I used to have a big old tomcat who slept on top of my car and chewed the paint off the little antenna above the rear window. And my black and white tuxedo cat (who always wears 2 pairs of white socks) likes to sleep on the car hood when she's not on the dryer. We have to keep our garage door lowered because she will jump from the car roof onto the raised door to sleep. I've nearly squashed her a couple of times when I closed the door without first checking to see if she is up there.

I usually find missing socks stuck to and folded up with sheets, like a month or so after I noticed they were missing. It's static cling!

I usually find missing socks stuck to and folded up with sheets, like a month or so after I noticed they were missing. It's static cling!

LOL- static cling. Speaking of which...my most usual household mystery isn't missing socks, but rather when I attempt to retrieve my fabric softener sheet and I don't instantly find it. Where it somehow ends up in a shirt sleeve or pant leg I find a few days later. :rolleyes:

I've seen that movie and it is disturbing. What happened to the girls?
it’s fiction, three girls disappear ,one is found unconscious and ill , The author also said after that novel that the girls passed through a crack in the rock and entered another world , it’s supposed to be based on the disappearance of two girls in Australia in 1800 .

New Threads

Top Bottom