• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone have depression?

Droopy

Founder & Former Admin
V.I.P Member
Does anyone have depression whether mild, moderate or severe? Ever feel down or sad because of your loneliness or social difficulties? Have you ever had a moment where you thought that life wasn't worth living anymore?

Use this thread to discuss, share experiences and offer advice.

An apparent depression was what got me at the therapists office earlier this year, where down the line it became clear to him my depression could be related to me being on the spectrum.

I can manage fine with, well.. "being me", it's where there is the obligation and ettiquette of parttaking in social activities where it's apparently frowned upon on how I indulge on those things, where it gets ugly. My way of coping with everyday life, just to not go mental, which keeps me in line. But in situations like college, employment and even talking to people when at some place, it revolves about social ettiquette and acting "like everyone else" which is what got me to realize I have apparently quite some problems with blending in. And in my life I've had quite some encounters where the emphasis was beyond "don't do anything crazy and everyhing is fine". It went as far as me expecting to give up my personal interests to an extent and "enjoy" what everyone did. It makes up for more not "understanding" because I'm really someone who doesn't like stuff that's just a "surface interest". If I were to enjoy soccer, I'll likely play it myself or read up about players and make analysis about games for example.

So yeah, it's where personal interest, personal integrity, perhaps traits even, along with a possible diagnosis, makes up for a odd cocktail, which deems people unfit to be around with for most.

I can however say... it's not that I'm not able to have friends or relationships for that matter. I do have some, well.. "friends" and had relationships in the past. With friends, as well as relationships, I've heard (and I do believe people are honest about it) people say; "you're one of the people for whom I'd go an extra mile because you're such a nice dude to know"... it's not to brag or anything, but it's people I've known for a long time, I rarely had fights with friends to the extent where he had an unsolved dispute and just went "well... f this, I don't want to see you again"... but i think it's those people who spend time for me to well... "prove myself". Apparently I need some time to get to know and all, and that's something that's lacking with a lot of people or situations. Come to think of it, it feels like befriending me requires the same mindset as I have about having interests, and thus needs to go beyond just surface.

I am seeing however, that even with friends, the older they get, the less time they can to spend with me, due to jobs, relationships and stuff like that. It's no obligation for anyone to spend x time with me, but it sure makes me feel more lonely. Here's an example about time to illustrate, and it's something that happened quite a lot in the past. The longer we talk (a friend and I) the more in depth the subject becomes. We rarely lose track of the subject, we only lose track of time, up to where I had 18+ hour conversations about a single subject, and those are deemed the most interesting experiences people had with me. I can compare it to a dervish I guess. But since time is an issue for a lot of people due to other commitments, I have a serious problem in settling in when there's only a short amount of time...

So I can attribute loneliness to some a problem in practical application.

As for thinking "life is not worth it"...

I've had a couple of situations where that thought crossed my mind. They kinda revolved around relationships, but that's in those situations the person I'm spending most time with is my significant other. The entire well.. "cultivation" to grow interpersonal relations just is a more time consuming process with me and I kinda feel well.. "robbed" of my time if those relationships somehow end up being a failure, as I am well aware that people don't have unlimited time to well... "grow" a friendship or anything with me.

Hope it kinda makes sense to anyone who spend time reading this...

One of my symptoms is depression, and yes, it can be severe. Depression is probably the most debilitating of my symptoms. I have a suicide plan that I crack out whenever I'm severely depressed. I've almost been hospitalised [I'm surprised I haven't, to be honest], I've had the police called on me, I've had a mental health line called on me, etc.

Loneliness can be a trigger for me when I'm depressed. It can also exacerbate my depression.

When I'm entering a depressive episode, I try to keep in contact with my treatment team, keep as active as possible [which can be very difficult, as I can get apathetic and would physically slow down when depressed] and sometimes try to change up my medication. Although, I can spin from being okay to severe depression within a few weeks, so sometimes changing medication isn't enough to arrest the fall.

I am seeing however, that even with friends, the older they get, the less time they can to spend with me, due to jobs, relationships and stuff like that. It's no obligation for anyone to spend x time with me

That is one of the very reasons that I really made a push to socialize over the last few years. I knew that as the older people get then they have less time to socialize and most people seem to slowly drift apart. It's happened already. Some friends have fallen out with each other (leaving me in the awkward middle), some within the circle have drifted apart (again, leaving me in the middle or having to choose sides), some have got jobs, some have partners, some have moved to different towns to attend University. Others have moved into a flat-sharing arrangement and have drifted away from the main circle. A few have moved to the other side of the world. Some have completely changed in every way.

That is one of the things that can make me feel depressed, having friends but not being able to see them often. I find it amazing how people who were once close friends can become distant strangers - sometimes it just happens before anyone realizes.

I wouldn't say that I am severely depressed though and I don't think I have an official diagnosis. I would say that I am in the mild-moderate end of the scale and usually if I can keep busy or around friends then I am fine. Indulging in my special interests also seems to help. The depression usually sets in if I feel lonely or have gone a while without social contact - or if I reminisce about the past.

Yes, I have been diagnosed with Depression about 12-years ago (although I believe it goes all the way back into early childhood).

It can be very bad at times; At the worst, I just stare at the walls or the television, my head feeling like it is filled with concrete. It is a feeling of being frozen.

Although I take medications for my condition, it seems that it does not help greatly, always. Each day can be a challenge and sometimes it truly is.

The Depression mixed with my Aspergers: I cannot tell which takes precedence or what exactly is affecting me the most. I think both, combined, act on my mind making me essentially a shut-in with no social outlets or interests.

Yes, I have been diagnosed with Depression about 12-years ago (although I believe it goes all the way back into early childhood).

It can be very bad at times; At the worst, I just stare at the walls or the television, my head feeling like it is filled with concrete. It is a feeling of being frozen.

Although I take medications for my condition, it seems that it does not help greatly, always. Each day can be a challenge and sometimes it truly is.

The Depression mixed with my Aspergers: I cannot tell which takes precedence or what exactly is affecting me the most. I think both, combined, act on my mind making me essentially a shut-in with no social outlets or interests.

You mentioned depression and perhaps even during childhood. I've had a similar "case".

A therapist once thought I suffered from "chronic depression" because of my "troubled" childhood/teen years. I pointed out that "what if I had a rough period and my mind, my personality, the entire deal, adapted to have a way of coping with well.. "everyday life", isn't that something else compared to being depressed. I mean, coping mechanisms aren't always the most efficient to the outside world, but as long as they work for you. So, as a child, any for of depression won't actually set you back that much I guess, it will give you a new way to find a way to deal with stuff. I just keep thinking "and what if the outside world just interferes with my ability to cope and live with myself". That therapist got a headache when I threw this idea at him.

But yeah, that's just a rough idea on development with being depressed as a child.

Another thing which is actually more of a question in general to anyone on this thread. What is actually worse, getting depressed because you don't like stuff, or getting depressed because you actually like stuff but have the disability to connect with others (while social convention kinda requires you to mix in)?

The depression has different causes I guess, but it still is a tiresome process. Though I do believe the first is actually nature to some extent, where the other one is actually nurture (as I for example have never been told by my parents "don't do this!" or "that is weird!"). Also, something I wonder is while we can give people anti-depressants for being depressed, that does not change the fact that they enjoy "offbeat" things and actually, on a rational level feel (and probably are) disconnected. I've given some thought about the entire deal, but in order to get me well "less depressed" it would require something like that movie "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind", where it would come down to eradicate everything you like (music, hobby, any emotional attachments and I'm not even talking about skills that come with those fields of interests, where you so desperately tried to get good at) and start over. That's a harder deal than someone who just does not like things I guess (keep in mind I'm not blowing any depression off as "an easy time"), because if you actually like stuff you have to a. dislike current stuff (but don't be too scrutinous about what you dislike about it, because that might bring back memories) and b. like new stuff (that has no overlap with previous interests).

I don't really think it's something that can be forced on people, though there are some very, very sketchy situations where not only society but law as well tells you to only like it in your mind, as long as you don't practice it.

An apparent depression was what got me at the therapists office earlier this year, where down the line it became clear to him my depression could be related to me being on the spectrum.

I can manage fine with, well.. "being me", it's where there is the obligation and ettiquette of parttaking in social activities where it's apparently frowned upon on how I indulge on those things, where it gets ugly. My way of coping with everyday life, just to not go mental, which keeps me in line. But in situations like college, employment and even talking to people when at some place, it revolves about social ettiquette and acting "like everyone else" which is what got me to realize I have apparently quite some problems with blending in. And in my life I've had quite some encounters where the emphasis was beyond "don't do anything crazy and everyhing is fine". It went as far as me expecting to give up my personal interests to an extent and "enjoy" what everyone did. It makes up for more not "understanding" because I'm really someone who doesn't like stuff that's just a "surface interest". If I were to enjoy soccer, I'll likely play it myself or read up about players and make analysis about games for example.

So yeah, it's where personal interest, personal integrity, perhaps traits even, along with a possible diagnosis, makes up for a odd cocktail, which deems people unfit to be around with for most.

I can however say... it's not that I'm not able to have friends or relationships for that matter. I do have some, well.. "friends" and had relationships in the past. With friends, as well as relationships, I've heard (and I do believe people are honest about it) people say; "you're one of the people for whom I'd go an extra mile because you're such a nice dude to know"... it's not to brag or anything, but it's people I've known for a long time, I rarely had fights with friends to the extent where he had an unsolved dispute and just went "well... f this, I don't want to see you again"... but i think it's those people who spend time for me to well... "prove myself". Apparently I need some time to get to know and all, and that's something that's lacking with a lot of people or situations. Come to think of it, it feels like befriending me requires the same mindset as I have about having interests, and thus needs to go beyond just surface.

I am seeing however, that even with friends, the older they get, the less time they can to spend with me, due to jobs, relationships and stuff like that. It's no obligation for anyone to spend x time with me, but it sure makes me feel more lonely. Here's an example about time to illustrate, and it's something that happened quite a lot in the past. The longer we talk (a friend and I) the more in depth the subject becomes. We rarely lose track of the subject, we only lose track of time, up to where I had 18+ hour conversations about a single subject, and those are deemed the most interesting experiences people had with me. I can compare it to a dervish I guess. But since time is an issue for a lot of people due to other commitments, I have a serious problem in settling in when there's only a short amount of time...

So I can attribute loneliness to some a problem in practical application.

As for thinking "life is not worth it"...

I've had a couple of situations where that thought crossed my mind. They kinda revolved around relationships, but that's in those situations the person I'm spending most time with is my significant other. The entire well.. "cultivation" to grow interpersonal relations just is a more time consuming process with me and I kinda feel well.. "robbed" of my time if those relationships somehow end up being a failure, as I am well aware that people don't have unlimited time to well... "grow" a friendship or anything with me.

Hope it kinda makes sense to anyone who spend time reading this...

That's the same way I first got my AS DX.

I was DX'ed back in summer,07 with AS after meeting with a therapist because of a severe depression that really took it's toll on me by that time & in working with the therapist she was able to notice many of my AS traits.I had no idea of what AS even was until I'd heard about it from her & begun doing my own research on the subject so it turns out that those events that happened to me were a real life saver,in more ways than one.

Yeah, I've suffered severe depression for the past 8 years on and off, mostly on :wtf: In fact, I'm experiencing the longest sustained period of being 'well' that I've had in those 8 years. About 4 weeks and counting :D

I self harm and have been hospitalised because of it, have escaped being admitted to psych ward on numerous occasions, had the support of the crisis team several times, and come close to ending it all quite a few times.

I also experience a lot of anxiety and have panic attacks. When life gets complicated I don't cope very well :-O Since I got my AS DX though, things seem to have taken a turn for the better. Now I know why I act and react the way I do I feel a whole lot better about myself. I used to beat myself up all the time. I'm still quite hard on myself but the feeling of me being 'bad' has gone now.

Another thing which is actually more of a question in general to anyone on this thread. What is actually worse, getting depressed because you don't like stuff, or getting depressed because you actually like stuff but have the disability to connect with others (while social convention kinda requires you to mix in)?
for me I think it's the latter. I get depressed because I can't seem to do the things I want to do, like social stuff. When I go out with a group from work for example, it's like watching through a window. I come home and sob most times because I just can't connect.

It's the depression that led me to the psychologist who gave me the DX. Shame it took so long but that was my fault because I kept it all to myself. It was only when I started sharing it all that everything started to make sense.

Disorder Your Score
Major Depression: Moderate
Dysthymia: Slight-Moderate
Bipolar Disorder: Very Slight
Cyclothymia: Slight
Seasonal Affective Disorder: High
Postpartum Depression: N/A
I don't fully agree, as the questions are, as usual, too simplistic. How happy do they mean, when they ask about that? I wasn't saying I was actively unhappy, just that I don't remember being HAPPY! Not as in amused, like by a comedy show but I don't know what they mean! Just because I smile, it doesn't mean I'm 'hiding feelings of...' I don't have those feelings, for the most part; I just don't really have the 'positive' counterparts, either! Sheesh, these things are such a waste of time, really.
I'd have said, just mildly depressed, can't remember the term for that, not severely. Yeah, I've felt & had suicidal thoughts but the rest of my mind doesn't switch off & it comes up with the arguments against doing it, so I've never planned it & I'm sure that IF I had got to that stages, I could have slit my wrists (since nobody's likely to come to my room, if I did, to find me in time). Never have & from my POV, it's more like cowardice, saying 'you just don't know what'll happen, if you do that; of course things could be worse, imagine being a cripple' & so on.

for me I think it's the latter. I get depressed because I can't seem to do the things I want to do, like social stuff. When I go out with a group from work for example, it's like watching through a window.

I have felt that way on many occasions when trying to socialize. I have often felt that I am just watching other people socalize and that I am not really part of the group. It's kind of like I am a close observer.

Well, I wouldn't say I actively feel like that but I certainly don't get much if any of the positive feelings most people seem to get with socializing, generally.

Yes, I have depression. They used to think I had Bipolar Disorder, although they could never prove it [they put me on a Bipolar Rule-out]. My current therapist told me when I mentioned this to her that I simply didn't show the symptoms of a person with Bipolar, and what they were seeing was probably Clinical Depression [the combination of the Aspergers and Clinical Depression meant I was prone to mood swings, as in periods where I might be manic and very energetic, as well as violent and grandiose, in addition to Depressive episodes where I became lethargic, apathetic, sad, and even Suicidal]. I've been admitted to a Suicide Ward two times now, although I've gone many times before.

My plan has always been a knife, by actually stabbing myself in the chest. A rather gruesome and proactive way to do it, I know, and I've even gotten to the point on multiple occasions where I've had a knife in my hand and pointed it at myself. Each time though, my fear of the pain it would cause, the thought of actually having to cut my skin, has stopped me. In other words, I didn't do it because I'm too much of a coward.

A strange effect that the Depression has had on my recently is a complete reversal of my personality. When I was a kid, I was a chatter-box, and was pretty much unable to shut up. It was actually uncomfortable for me to stop talking, but a while ago, my personality did a complete 180, and now I'm extremely quiet, rarely speaking unless spoken to. And when I do speak, people say my voice is quiet and that they have trouble hearing me. I guess I've just settled into a sort of constant state of Melancholy.

According to my GP, who went through a questionnaire with me, I currently have severe depression. Too much of the 'it feels like' nonsense I'd call feelings, not moods. Apparently, even the 'experts' can't tell a simple difference like that. Really encourages you to trust them- not!

Now I feel kind of sad all the time, I can't eat... I think I need to either slow down my life or take medicine. I prefer the former.

If you 'feel sad all the time', that's depression, you know? If you 'can't eat', that seems severe. Some pills, temporarily, should help that. If you can 'slow down your life', feel free but I imagine that isn't really an option.

Bruce, I was negatively and adversely impacted by medicine. I feel helpless... Don't know what to do next.

Personally I never found anti-depressants to be of any use to me at all. They left me feeling like I was living in a fog, but still very depressed and the side-effects totally suck. Eventually I stopped taking them, the fog lifted and I still felt depressed!

I eventually gave St. John's Wort a go and it's helped loads. I still got depressed but it felt different. Then about 4 months ago my Dr prescribed mood stabilisers (Quetiapine) and they've helped so much. I still take St. John's Wort but I'm in the process of reducing that as I don't feel I need it as much.

I think meds are trial and error and it takes time to find the right thing for you. For me to took 8 years but I finally feel like I'm getting there.

Geordie, what sort of support do you have? Is there anyone you can talk this over with?

Can I safely say that other than the help of a very supportive friend and a good teacher who happens to be my counsellor, I receive absolutely no other support at all. My parents even do not help - they just felt as helpless as I do.

But fortunately, with the help of that friend, eventually we founded a support group in Singapore (my home country) that deals with people with special needs. We also enlisted the support of psychiatrists, psychologists and a mental health advocate to work towards more understanding of the issues facing us, those affected by mental conditions. Also, we also partially helped set up another awareness group for mental conditions, partially funded by our Government.

The best thing that I did, however, is to discuss my problems at its entirety with friends and other people, who are willing to listen. They may not be trained professionals, all they have is an ear to listen my issues. We may not have the full set of solutions, but we do, however, have a more complete understanding of what are the options that we can choose from, to deal with our issues.

Generally, I'd rather be able to talk with friends about most problems, if I had any! It's 1 thing going to the Dr with physical symptoms but it's a whole different ball game if it's more like 'mental health' ones. One minute, the 'support worker' is saying I'm insane, effectively. The next, (s)he is assuring me I'm as sane as the next person. Or they pick up on some paranoid feeling I have & assume that's the problem when it isn't. Or anxiety, etc, etc. Exactly like non-professionals do! Yawns. The last psychiatrist I met was much better. She asked me my mood level. She asked if it felt like somebody messing with my mind. But, unusually, took my answers of 2 & no as being the case. Things seem to be improving for me, finally. I seem to be able to help a few people in forums, too.

Hey guys. As I've said a few times already throughout the forum, I just got through dealing with the worst two months of my entire life. Because of a stupid mistake and horrible action I took. I actually got in trouble with the law because of it, and for quite some time, alienated much of my family. I was forced to live with my father, who was resentful towards me because of it and actually believed that he shouldn't, let me say that again, shouldn't show me any compassion or kindness, simply because of what I did. I found myself completely isolated from the world, as for a long time during this period, I wasn't going to school nearly at all, and so the only person I interracted with was him. I had his three cats as well, but with that severe isolation, my mind began to destabilize itself, and I grew increasingly unstable and depressed. I had never felt depression that deep in my entire life, and it had never lasted that long. In my previous depressive episodes, it relatively wasn't that bad, and it rarely lasted for more than a couple days.

This time though, I was in such a deep, dark place that I was literally going insane, something I had never truly experienced before, and I was beginning to take on a lot of traits I didn't like. I started looking at pornographic images on the Internet to help fill the void that was being created, and it actually did help me cope, but it still wasn't enough [when I look at porn, its to use it as a coping mechanism for problems I'm dealing with, usually loneliness, not just to satisfy my libido].

To actually describe my emotions, first, I'd have anyone trying to understand them listen to this musical piece, the Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven, which when I was in that state, was the musical piece I felt best captured the emotions I was feeling, Moonlight Sonata

Then, I would say that it definitely qualified as despair, and even that word I doubt is strong enough to truly describe it. It was an all-consuming feeling of sadness and hopelessness, of guilt, shame, and self-hatred. I've always dealt with issues of low self-esteem and self-hatred, but this incident magnified those feelings to the point that I literally felt like the self-hatred I felt was destroying me. It was actually slowly and painfully breaking my mind apart, and I knew that if it lasted too much longer that I would have a mental breakdown and truly go insane. I was actually feeling physical pain, aches and that cliche "breaking heart" thing, as well as simple pressure on my chest. Strangely, throughout this period, I didn't cry at all, and only eventually did much later [I'll get to that soon]. This was mostly because I've trained myself to put up mental barriers and show as little emotion to people as possible so that they don't see who I am underneath. I only reveal myself to people I actually trust won't cut me down when I do. As I said before, my father, who should have at this point, recognized the pain I was in and helped me through it, instead held on to his resentment and was constantly cutting me down with insults, and passive aggressive actions that he would refuse to acknowledge. He claimed this was because directly after it happened, I was not yet depressed, but instead extremely angry and vengeful, a point of contention with him that he wouldn't let go even after I had clearly come out of that phase in my emotional process of dealing with it. On this point I will tell you that we've pretty much figured out that my father has Aspergers as well, actually having it much more severely than I do [he thinks in Black and White, can't understand many abstract concepts, is extremely stubborn and set in his ways, and is often cold, calculating, overly logical, and has a habit of dealing with people as systems to be dealt with by following instructions and sociological theories instead of fellow persons to interact with genuinely].

Since by know I'm sure you want to know what I actually did, I'll tell you. On a Sunday on which my mother wanted me to do some chores, I simply wanted to go on the computer and relax. Over the course of the day she repeatedly asked me to do the stuff she wanted me to, but I simply didn't. I actually watched a football game and even a movie [one of the Bourne trilogy, which my mother loves for some reason despite not usually being into that kind of stuff]. From this I took that it wasn't really that important to her, and so spent the entire evening on the internet, just going through the things I normally do. Then, all of a sudden, she came storming in as she often does, and demanded that I do the chores she had wanted me too. Now, as part of my personality, I really don't like having people demand that I do things, and will actually defy them just to exert my independence. In addition, she had been irrationally irritable for quite some time before that, and I had grown rather tired of it. The last thing that completes the context of the situation this happened in was that I was sitting in our den, a small square room with only one door as an exit, which she was now standing in. Therefore, to leave the room, I would have to actually get up and move past her while she was yelling at me.

Anyway, now that you know the context that this incident happened in, here's what happened. She and I argued for quite some time, she yelling at me that I was being lazy and not acting my age, which is, in hindsight, true. I stated that she was being irrational and that she needed to calm down so she could think more clearly. This continued until I just outright called her crazy, and eventually moved to punch her, but stopped myself. This startled her and she immediately pointed at me and threatened to call the police on me if I hit her. She then went back to berrating me, and then, finally, I completely lost control of myself and did something that in our society, although not really that serious a crime, is one of those social taboos that a person is simply not allowed to do.

I wailed on my own mother. Notice I did not use the word "hit." This is because I actually hit her more than once. I hit her about 20 times, all of them to the head and face. As I knocked her to the ground, I distinctly remember seeing her head against the corner of a hallway that had an arch that opened up into our dining room, and then actually hit her again as hard as I could, with the specific intention of using the wall her head was pressed against to magnify the damage from it to cause as much damage as possible. In the end, after it was all done, I finally backed off and she sent me into my room where I sat down, brewing with anger and resentment over what had just happened, being understandably upset.

Now, you have to understand when looking at this that I was not in control of myself when it happened. I didn't really consciously choose to do that. I simply got so incredibly angry that I literally lost control of myself and reverted to my primal instincts, my fight or flight response taking over, causing me to attack what I viewed as a threat in a manner reminiscent of a predatory beast like a tiger or bear. I was being motivated solely by sheer primal rage, and nothing more. One of the things that I've come to understand is one of my triggers for such attacks is prolonged irritation. If someone is irritating me and they don't stop no matter how much I tell them to, my anger with them will build and build until I actually lose it and explode as I did in this incident.

Now, I am in no way defending what I did then. Quite the opposite, it is undisputedly the biggest regret of my entire life. I still feel a great deal of shame and regret over what happened, although by now I've settled it mostly and the incident is pretty much resolved. My mother was the one who talked to the police, and got it so that I was charged with 5th Degree Assault, although I feel that what I did warranted a higher charge than that. I value honesty very highly, and I actually don't feel comfortable getting a lower charge than what I know I did really is. I've sort of passively gone along with it only because its what other people want me to do, but if I was in control of it and making the decision, I'd actually want them to change it to a higher charge.

On what lead up to the incident, I will state that before it happened, I had been being complacent and rather lazy, not wanting to do work, and getting too comfortable with my life. I was being immature in much of the stuff that lead up to it, however, over the course of the months after it happened [it occurred in mid-November] I have matured more than I have in the last few years leading up to it. I would honestly say I haven't had a period of psychological growth this rapid since my infancy, to the point that I didn't even think it was possible to mature this fast. I've even gotten a lot smarter intellectually and in terms of wisdom as well. So, if anything good came out of it, it was that the incident served as that fire under my ass that I needed to spur me to the dramatic maturation that I needed to go through if I am to be successful.

New Threads

Top Bottom