• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone have any prayer intentions I can pray during Lent?

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
Lent starts on March 2nd and ends on April 14th, if anyone has any big prayer intentions I can pray for them for you throughout all of Lent.

I'd appreciate it if you prayed that I would find a way to feel less alone (such as feeling close to someone or finding people to help me feel like I belong). It's a big problem I'm having right now. I hate being alone and I don't know what I can do about it. Online doesn't help. I need real people in real life.

Please pray for my mental health. I need all the help i can get. Iv only ever had one wish, one need and that's to overcome my mental illness.

Interesting you mention this. I work as a nurse at facility just for retired Jesuit priests. Fr superior makes a list on the bulletin board every day for prayer intentions for the day.

I wish I could say I was doing better but I still haven't found anywhere where I feel like I belong. It's hard because I don't really have any interests, can't relate to people very well, and no one seems to care about how much I'm suffering due to being alone. I'm still hopeful things will improve but it's hard to not feel hopeless since I'm not sure what I can do to improve my situation.

New Threads

Top Bottom