• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone from Michigan or someone to talk with

Loon Fan

Hi From Michigan,

My name is Tim and I am a high functioning person with autism. I would like to talk with other people like me. I have my own home, drive and a job. Are there any ladies that would be interested in talking with me. It gets lonely and I enjoy hearing from some of you. It's ok to hear from guys too. I am 29 years old and love sports, dogs and comedys.

Welcome to Aspiescentral. I'm from Ontario, Canada, and I'm a 56 year old woman. There are some pretty amazing people here and I think you will enjoy your time with us. There is a lot of really good information and helpful tips, so check out the Forums and feel free to ask us questions.

Hi there Loon! It so happens I went to school in Michigan. :)

Michigan - where Ohio-born talents attend school so that they eventually pursue their careers in Florida, California or Pennsylvania. :p

Otherwise I'd like to move to Michigan in a heartbeat

Michigan - where Ohio-born talents attend school so that they eventually pursue their careers in Florida, California or Pennsylvania. :p

I

It is 4 degrees today!! We've had a terrible winter here!!

I'm from Michigan myself and own (sort of) my own home (it's a trailer in a trailer park). I drive and have been employed over 30 years at my present job. Right now I'm going to school to finish up my associates degree. I have a blog on this site that tells quite a bit about me and my life.

Hi Tim, what part of Michigan? I'm at the fingernail of the ring finger. Just joined a today and have yet to write an intro. I have a house, engineering job, and cars too. But really don't like sports or dogs because of the fast movement and noise and chaos. I am more for quietly building and fixing things, and I rather watch documentaries or how-to shows.

Yes we have broken some winter records too this season. Less than a week ago -35F here.

I'm from Michigan myself and own (sort of) my own home (it's a trailer in a trailer park). I drive and have been employed over 30 years at my present job. Right now I'm going to school to finish up my associates degree. I have a blog on this site that tells quite a bit about me and my life.

It's a good blog, too. I've checked it out. ;)

Welcome, Tim.

As you see, you've already found some potential friends, here. Probably the best way to get to know people is to dive in to the forum discussions. I'm new as well, and I've found that getting involved in group discussions first has led to some nice private side conversations for me.

Glad you found us!

Everyone is pretty friendly here.

Even the people who don't point to their hand to show where they live, even they
are pretty friendly/comradely/companionable.....

Being together separately helps, I think.:)
I wonder if I will resist the urge to look up the definition of the word 'friend.'

New Threads

Top Bottom