• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone else started back at college/ school this week

ZebraAspie

V.I.P Member
Did anyone else start back at collage or school this week. I started back Thursday. I was suppose to start back Tuesday but was on holiday til Wednesday.

This week wont as I bad as I thought it would be. I have not started going to lessons yet I was just going to collage to get use to again before I start lessons next week. So yesterday I did some gluing for the head of collage, had chill out time and then did some maths sheets.

Unfortunately their seems to be a lot of loud, annoying characters at collage this yearand my 3 friends have left this year bur I do still have 2 people I enjoy the company off. Lets just see how lessons go next week.

How were other peoples first week back? Stressful or okay?

I'm starting college tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Maths and Wednesday is English.

Its only two evenings a week, but I am feeling anxious and nervous. I'm hoping when I get back into the swing of it all will be well and I don't just pack it in like I usually do.

Its only two evenings a week, but I am feeling anxious and nervous. I'm hoping when I get back into the swing of it all will be well and I don't just pack it in like I usually do.
You'll do great. Good luck!!!!

I was half considering going back to College this year to do GCSE Maths, the one qualification that has eluded me over the years which I need for even entry level Office based positions.

I just think at 41 I'm too old to be sat in a roomful of 17 year olds just out of school.

Yes! Best of luck and give'em hell with your smarts. I love your hair in that photo--:turtle:it's my favourite colour!

I was half considering going back to College this year to do GCSE Maths, the one qualification that has eluded me over the years which I need for even entry level Office based positions.

I just think at 41 I'm too old to be sat in a roomful of 17 year olds just out of school.

Rich, when I went to do this a few years back it was ALL adults - some as old as 50s.

Yes! Best of luck and give'em hell with your smarts. I love your hair in that photo--:turtle:it's my favourite colour!

I don't know if theirs any near you but we have an adult ed center nearby where I know a lady your age retaking hers.

Sometimes I wish I was still in college! There are a lot of things I miss, but a few that I don't. I had good and bad times.

New Threads

Top Bottom