• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone else noticed this?

Aneka

I just got recommended an article about celebs then and now. Looking at their pictures, it struck me how all the elderly women who did no cosmetic surgeries or botox- they were all glowing from within. A gentle beauty, they radiated a certain calm and wisdom.

Just wanted to tell people who struggle with age to wear it like a crown, it suits you well :)

I bear the wrinkles and scars of those life events that forged me. While I dislike that there are more years behind than ahead, for me, I feel good that I have the opportunity to age, unlike some dear friends I've lost

Happier in themselves I imagine.

Those trying to ward off aging have a folorn energy. Plus, too much plastic surgery robs people of their humanity. Some quite literally start to look quite abstract.

Mind you, I find makeup disturbing. Anything which messes around with the face.

....says the man with 7 lip rings. But yes, I don't think I'd have ended up the way I look if I was more content and happy in myself.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Ed

Happier in themselves I imagine.

Those trying to ward off aging have a folorn energy. Plus, too much plastic surgery robs people of their humanity. Some quite literally start to look quite abstract.

Mind you, I find makeup disturbing. Anything which messes around with the face.

....says the man with 7 lip rings. But yes, I don't think I'd have ended up the way I look if I was more content and happy in myself.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Ed
I’m with you about makeup. I’ve always been attracted to @Aneka’s glow from within, and somewhat repulsed by makeup. I’ve noticed that the women who rely on it in their youth have greater problems with aging.
BTW - That is a spooky video clip and I’ll probably have nightmares.

I’m with you about makeup. I’ve always been attracted to @Aneka’s glow from within, and somewhat repulsed by makeup. I’ve noticed that the women who rely on it in their youth have greater problems with aging.
BTW - That is a spooky video clip and I’ll probably have nightmares.

Ah, it's Dr Cox from Scrubs.

I liked his character, very brazen, sarcastic, caustic, but also someone who cared deeply and struggled, even though he pretended not to let things bother him.

Ed

Ah, it's Dr Cox from Scrubs.

I liked his character, very brazen, sarcastic, caustic, but also someone who cared deeply and struggled, even though he pretended not to let things bother him.

Ed
Don’t watch the show, but knew I’d seen his face. Obviously takes his vitamin B complex. Thanks.

New Threads

Top Bottom