• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you really like me based on my personality above?

• no i don't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi i'm Joseph Asimeng.
By the way i ...

-watch a little bit of anime(rarely),

-i play a little bit of games (rarely),

-i don't read mangas or comics,

-i hate smoking(cuz it can kill you, even from those ads, regardless of exaggeration),

-i hate tattoos(cuz it can hurt you when you get it in my opinion),

-i don't have pets(and i never will because i don't want them (dogs) to bark at me, trying to hurt me in any type of way- i'm kinda scared of them but i wouldn't say too much),

-i don't curse too much at other people, i don't watch much movies or tv shows, i don't know much about sports right now (but watch some of that too),

-i don't watch or remember much movies or tv shows,

-i like watching sports but i don't know sports stat right now

-i'm bad at playing sports(sort of)
-i'm mostly shy,

-i go to church but don't know much about the bible right now(even though i'm from a african/afro-christian family),

- i don't know much about politics right now.
-i hate horror movies
-i don't pay bills so far
-i like online browsing, even taking notes about that
-i like knowing company facts & other facts
-i like watching tv ads anytime
-i know almost every car name
-i like people who think discipline seems tough when it's really not
-i like people who are passive aggressive but not too much

-i like imagining fake stories(even though i haven't done it in a while, if you don't get it don't ask)

-i have autism but don't know which type i have(please don't get offended if possible since this is an autism forum)

-i don't work out too much
-i don't hike outside

-i don't flex with stuff i bought before(flexing= saying the money you spent on clothes or etc. for people to see it, if you don't know)

-i rarely look at memes
-i'm not a gangster
-i'm not a nerd
-i don't remember my past(too much)
-i don't have favorites(too much)
-but i am cool, smart and funny in my own way
-If all of that describes you or a friend tag your name or your friends name.

Whether I like a person does not depend so much on what they do and like, but rather how they treat others. Caring, respectful, non judging and things like that.

Think we should talk about reality. About 30% or more people will like you. There will be a subset of people that will never like you. There will be other people who just tolerate you. Guess what: you will probably only truly like 30 to 40% of people. You will dislike maybe 1-10% of people. And the rest- you probably will tolerate. Because everybody has different interests. Different outlooks. Different politics. Different social standing. Different intelligence. Different looks. .........

But welcome to the forum. We all look forward to hearing from you.

Hello again Joseph, how are you doing? Are you having a good day? What's some of your favourite cars?

Think we should talk about reality. About 30% or more people will like you. There will be a subset of people that will never like you. There will be other people who just tolerate you. Guess what: you will probably only truly like 30 to 40% of people. You will dislike maybe 1-10% of people. And the rest- you probably will tolerate. Because everybody has different interests. Different outlooks. Different politics. Different social standing. Different intelligence. Different looks. .........

But welcome to the forum. We all look forward to hearing from you.
thanks but that's facts though and its deep too.

Hello again Joseph, how are you doing? Are you having a good day? What's some of your favourite cars?
Hi, im good, i'm fine. I'm wondering if you're having a good day too. Pretty much hates this dang coronavirus though. Well my favorite car might not be a ford focus, but my favorites could be a cadillac escalade, gmc yukon, ford edge, cadillac xts, maybe a dodge charger, cuz of their designs and text lettering. don't know about the other specifics right now. I could get an Acura TL because of just how it looks. it basically looks sleek and stylish basically in my books. I've seen it in some of the tv ads too. I could even get it when I qualify to get a car.

Hi Joseph, yes I m fine but I agree with you about hating corona virus.
You have some great cars on your list of favourites, I m in the UK and we don't see all of those on your list much. I looked at the Acura TLX-L, it certainly looks cool and sleek, that would be a great car to own I bet.

Hi Joseph, yes I m fine but I agree with you about hating corona virus.
You have some great cars on your list of favourites, I m in the UK and we don't see all of those on your list much. I looked at the Acura TLX-L, it certainly looks cool and sleek, that would be a great car to own I bet.
thanks for mostly agreeing with me. coming from u it means so much

If you already saw or replied to a similar post like this, ignore it.

This post is to meet like minded people for the 1st time in my life.
want like minded people to do stuff with, in or around new york

-watch a little bit of anime(rarely),

-i play a little bit of games (rarely),

-i don't read mangas or comics,

-i hate smoking(cuz it can kill you, even from those ads, regardless of exaggeration),

-i hate tattoos(cuz it can hurt you when you get it in my opinion),

-i don't have pets(and i never will because i don't want them (dogs) to bark at me, trying to hurt me in any type of way- i'm kinda scared of them but i wouldn't say too much),

-i don't curse too much at other people,

-i don't watch or remember much movies or tv shows,

-i like watching sports but i don't know sports stat right now

-i'm bad at playing sports(sort of)

-i'm mostly shy,

-i go to church but don't know much about the bible right now(even though i'm from a african/afro-christian family),

- i don't know much about politics right now.

-i hate horror movies

-i don't pay bills so far

-i like online browsing, even taking notes about that

-i like knowing company facts & other facts

(even if i haven't done it in a while cuz of some homework assignments that may come up)

-i like watching tv ads anytime

-i know almost every car name

-i like people who think discipline seems tough when it's really not

-i like people who are passive aggressive but not too much

-i like imagining fake stories(even though i haven't done it in a while, if you don't get it don't ask)

-i have autism but don't know which type i have

-i don't work out too much

-i don't hike outside

-i don't flex with stuff i bought before(even if i have an idea on how to do it)

-i rarely look at memes

-i'm not a gangster

-i'm not a nerd

-i don't remember my past(too much)

-i don't have too much favorites(favorite songs, favorite music artists, favorite stores etc.)

(cuz its too hard for me to pick, to be honest)

-but i am cool, smart and funny in my own way

New Threads

Top Bottom