• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anyone else here excited to check out American Gods or the next season of Chronicles of Shannara?

zeroninja

I hear the American Gods series pretty much perfectly follows the book so far and I can't wait to see it once I have my own internet again! Also, MTV dropped Shannara cause it was too adult for them, but oh well now Spike TV has renewed it for season 2 starting in October!

For those that have no idea what I'm talking about with those shows and their preexisting fiction authors:
Neil Gaiman - Wikipedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQGL-cvtrs0&t=40
Terry Brooks - Wikipedia

Thanks for the info re Chronicles of Shannara - I missed the first season but hopefully I can find it on Netflix or something. Would also love to catch American Gods. LOVE both Gaiman & Brooks - OMG, I'm now so excited to catch these shows! :)

I'm really excited about American Gods, I loved the book and hearing Gaiman excited about the show makes me a little more confident about its quality.
Ian McShane as Mr Wednesday would be enough reason for me to watch, though. Just haven't gotten around to watching the show yet :)

Nope... I am looking forward to attending a vintage motorbike rally on the weekend though... :) But don't let me be a spoil sport... :cool:

Thanks for the info re Chronicles of Shannara - I missed the first season but hopefully I can find it on Netflix or something. Would also love to catch American Gods. LOVE both Gaiman & Brooks - OMG, I'm now so excited to catch these shows! :)
Actually, from what I hear, they're now re-airing the first season of Shannara on Spike to gear everyone up for October! =D

New Threads

Top Bottom