• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anybody on AutismForums want their own character made?

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
I got a really nice Huion graphics tablet from Amazon for a really really good price, $23.99. It works perfectly and I've already made some amazing drawings with it!

So I was wondering, would you guys like to see some of my skills? Just reply below with a simple description of how you think you'd look as your own character on AutismForums,
and I'll grab my pen and plug in my tablet and load up Paint Tool SAI and see what I can do!

Go ahead, don't be shy!

Hmm, I'm really not good at descriptions or coming up with character design ideas... But hey, I love to see some good art examples of different characters. It can be inspiring.

Besides, I sorta already have a defined character, kinda. Misery is the character in my profile picture there, I've been using the name for many years now. Chosen because my IRL personality and her personality in the game are nearly exact matches. I like her overall look, too. Considered doing a cosplay once.

Here, have a look:

Cave.Story.full.1094602.jpg

That's where my PFP is from. A mostly accurate take, I think. A bazillion other reference images can be found on Google if you search "Cave Story Misery".

How about taking a stab at that? I'd be interested to see what you can do with her, and how your own art style applies. I'd like to draw her myself but I sure aint there yet. Much to learn.

I appreciate your offer, UberScout.

This is my self portrait in Lego. Can you work off of this?
IMG-0840-Copy.jpg

The key aspects for me are shown in the figure:
short light brown hair
glasses (mine are more rectangular than round and are rose tinted)
the hearing protectors are significant since I often wear hearing protection of some kind
Flannel shirt over T shirt
I like to garden

I appreciate your offer, UberScout.

This is my self portrait in Lego. Can you work off of this?
IMG-0840-Copy.jpg

The key aspects for me are shown in the figure:
short light brown hair
glasses (mine are more rectangular than round and are rose tinted)
the hearing protectors are significant since I often wear hearing protection of some kind
Flannel shirt over T shirt
I like to garden

Shouldn't be too hard. Give me a little bit and I'll see what I can do! Please be aware that I may not always have time to work on your request due to things like being called to help around the house. It will remain in progress otherwise, though, so just be patient :)

Shouldn't be too hard. Give me a little bit and I'll see what I can do! Please be aware that I may not always have time to work on your request due to things like being called to help around the house. It will remain in progress otherwise, though, so just be patient :)

Thank you!

@UberScout I’ll wait until you’ve finished everyone else’s but is it okay to have more than one figures in the picture? I want a picture of myself kneeling before Our Lady of Fatima.

I appreciate the offer. Very generous.

However, I have nothing in mind, but it is an interresting challenge to think of what I would give you as a description

Just letting everyone know your requests are still being worked on, it's just taking extra time because I'm juggling that and helping maintaining the house among other errands like helping my mother at the store. She had her port taken out recently and the doctor says she's not supposed to lift anything over five pounds, so please hang in there! Thank you for being patient :)

Just letting everyone know your requests are still being worked on, it's just taking extra time because I'm juggling that and helping maintaining the house among other errands like helping my mother at the store. She had her port taken out recently and the doctor says she's not supposed to lift anything over five pounds, so please hang in there! Thank you for being patient :)

No rush, UberScout. Take all the time you need. You've extended a generous offer.

I would love one, if you find you have time. I'm not sure how I'd describe myself. My life consists of drafting, working with children, hiking and open water swimming. Any of those depictions would be lovely, and it would be nice to have a drawing done by you. I hope you enjoy your new program, and thank you for offering.

New Threads

Top Bottom