• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any YouTube Content Creators Here?

Well, I’ve done a couple of things recently, and am intending on doing some more, though I’m not quite sure what exactly… sort of…

This is something I did and showed on the forum somewhat recently… the concept of having to deal with bullies comes up often on this forum so I wanted to share a story from my school days, and I used an unusual video concept to do it, and I learned some funky editing and special effects tricks while making it.

I have to link the video directly as it’s unlisted on my channel (since I made it specifically for the forums and a particular friend to see). So, here it is:

And yes, I tried to make the middle part extra dramatic… blame all the horror stuff I watch on YouTube as a whole.

Before this I’d mostly just used the channel to post random gameplay videos for the heck of it. Now though I *might* try to make something more of it. Though, I don’t know if anyone would actually watch any of it, so I’m a bit reluctant.

Well, I’ve done a couple of things recently, and am intending on doing some more, though I’m not quite sure what exactly… sort of…

This is something I did and showed on the forum somewhat recently… the concept of having to deal with bullies comes up often on this forum so I wanted to share a story from my school days, and I used an unusual video concept to do it, and I learned some funky editing and special effects tricks while making it.

I have to link the video directly as it’s unlisted on my channel (since I made it specifically for the forums and a particular friend to see). So, here it is:

And yes, I tried to make the middle part extra dramatic… blame all the horror stuff I watch on YouTube as a whole.

Before this I’d mostly just used the channel to post random gameplay videos for the heck of it. Now though I *might* try to make something more of it. Though, I don’t know if anyone would actually watch any of it, so I’m a bit reluctant.

I watched your story and I feel terrible. I hate bullies specially those that physically hurt you

I watched your story and I feel terrible. I hate bullies specially those that physically hurt you

Well, on one hand, yeah, that part was bad, but on the other hand, the end result was that this particular bully never did bother us again.

There were certainly others, but none got physical… that school was many things but it wasn’t a violent place. Not the sort of school that would have much in the way of dangerous “problem” students.

New Threads

Top Bottom