• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any WWE wrestling fans in the House?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

I've been a fan most of my life, was always getting VHS tapes of events from the video shop, and watching the original World of Sport on a Saturday afternoon (that was proper wrestling though, not "Sports Entertainment").

There's the big annual Royal Rumble event coming in Phoenix, Arizona next Sunday night, I predict that either John Cena, or Drew McIntyre might win, preferably Drew because he's Scottish so technically he's from the UK.

The "World of Sport" wrestling on a Saturday afternoon was no less staged than WWE. It was exactly the same "sports entertainment" just on a much smaller scale and more modest budget. "Proper" wrestling as practised in US schools is a completely different thing with a genuine competitive element.

The "World of Sport" wrestling on a Saturday afternoon was no less staged than WWE. It was exactly the same "sports entertainment" just on a much smaller scale and more modest budget. "Proper" wrestling as practised in US schools is a completely different thing with a genuine competitive element.

Yeah, remember Slater on Saved by the Bell? He was on the High School wrestling team.

I never watched it, but I've seen "greek" wrestling in many US shows and movies. It's considered quite a skilled and punishing sport, I understand.

avid fan of Impact Wrestling and AAA, i also follow the NWA youtube channel and i'm supporting AEW
its a very intresting period to follow this form of entertainment

Topic.

I've been a fan most of my life, was always getting VHS tapes of events from the video shop, and watching the original World of Sport on a Saturday afternoon (that was proper wrestling though, not "Sports Entertainment").

There's the big annual Royal Rumble event coming in Phoenix, Arizona next Sunday night, I predict that either John Cena, or Drew McIntyre might win, preferably Drew because he's Scottish so technically he's from the UK.

i too have been a wrestling fan most of my life.my entire family from my mother's side (5 generations) & father's side (3 generations,2 cousins).I met a few people,one of whom whose father raised him on it just like mine did,as well as a kid in school whose sister was a Shawn Michaels fan (Shawn's popularity amongst the girls & women.those were the old days for me.now it's about the matches that allow the use of weapons to not only put the beatdown on bad guy superstars (those amongst the ones who backstab the fans,as well as the ones amongst the despicable & the ones who bring a good guy superstar's family into whatever wrestling issue the bad guy superstar has with their good guy superstar loved one (the biggest mistake they'll ever make in their entire careers),but study those matches & visualize them in what I would do to those same bad guy superstars in the 2K Games (2K20 whether the graphics are terrible or not & eventually 2K22) (excluding Battlegrounds),along with making like Jeff Hardy & going extreme on the unwanted things in life directed at the neurodiverse & being extreme in what I do that interest me & doing crazy things in video games & saying crazy things to people amongst family & friends.if you've heard about Xavier Woods,he's a gamer like any aspie like ourselves & he has a youtube gaming channel.(my apologies if this is too long).

yea am big wwe fan love watching it when its on looking forward to the next ppv that is coming up in dec , should be good kinda liking Drew McIntyre one because he 's Scottish and because he a hairy Scotsman and looks so good in kilt yummy

Yeah I am a massive wrestling fan. I would go as far as to say it kept me sane as a child! In a world that didnt make sense, here was something with right and wrong, where good generally won and there was a sense of hope in that. My favorite wrestler was (and still is) Bret Hart and I can still remember the joy of him beating Yokozuna for the belt (lets not remember the hogan one lol!).

I still watch though it has changed a lot now, the charectors are a bit harder to relate too, liking Drew and Roman though, those two seem to be break outs and could be a massive match down the line if they keep the momentum up.

i loved the undertaker as well am a little bit of a goth / emo love black and rainbows ( pride colors ) saw his last match and seeing him say goodbye but he didnt have fans there with him , the place would be sold out in an hour if fans where there but because of whats going on at the moment with covid

id love the see Drew V Roman I use to like Roman but him with that leech Paul Hayman i cant stand him , Drew and Roman big fight id love to see ,

there is a new guy on NXT known as LA Knight,he is funny :tearsofjoy:because of how funny his promos are :tearsofjoy: & they remind me of people amongst my friends & family who don't listen to what i try telling them :angry::rage::imp:.

there was a superstar who went by Ambrose.according to the guy who wrestled under him,it was forced to be comedic & he hated the WWE Character because of it,whether he did or not,i will always be a fan because aspies like myself in the wwe universe can relate to him.

New Threads

Top Bottom