• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any Town of Salem players here?

BrokenBoy

戯言使い(Nonsense User)
I love ToS. Too bad it's hidden in the shadow of Among Us despite being honestly way better. The gameplay is so much more in depth than Among Us. Among Us basically only has 2 types of characters, the crewmates and the imposters while ToS a lot of much different character classes (referred to as "roles") with very unique abilities and goals that it makes each game unique and unpredictable. My favorite roles are vampire, witch, and godfather.

Last edited:
This is one of those games where I think that, from a design standpoint, it's quite fascinating, but I could never play it myself.

Too much of a social aspect... I've too much trouble dealing with people. Way too many bad experiences with multiplayer gaming. Also I just have no patience and there's waiting involved.

One of those things where I might watch others play it (depending on how their commentary is) but... yeah, I couldnt do it myself.

This is one of those games where I think that, from a design standpoint, it's quite fascinating, but I could never play it myself.

Too much of a social aspect... I've too much trouble dealing with people. Way too many bad experiences with multiplayer gaming. Also I just have no patience and there's waiting involved.

One of those things where I might watch others play it (depending on how their commentary is) but... yeah, I couldnt do it myself.
This user called pipetron has some good gameplay videos.

New Threads

Top Bottom