• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

any nudists here

Not too ashamed of my body... I hate jeans and scratchy clothes
but I'm only a nudest in the shower... : )

I am inside the house.
Would be elsewhere too if it weren't against the law.
I'm a naturalist and love the feeling of no clothes.
I don't consider the body as something that needs hiding.
Clothes to me are for adorning the body like jewelry is for accents, for protection or for warmth.
The idea has been brought on by cultures through time and ideas on sexuality. I think it is conditioned into people from birth and it's just accepted that nudity is wrong. But, then I'm asexual and maybe that's why I feel about nudity the way I do. Don't know or understand really.
As you said: To each his own.

Oh yeah, total nudist! In the privacy of my own home of course... Not to say I wouldn't be up for trying out some more—interesting venues. :p

I'm a fat 5'5" midget, so no, I would never prance around butt naked, not even in my House.
I clicked the funny sig on your post, but, who you are as a person is what is or is not beautiful. The shell we live in has no effect on that. :D

Yup. I'm a nudist in my bedroom quite often or of course, in the bathroom. I can't be a nudist anywhere else as it's shared accommodation. The back of the house would be risky to be naked as there's homes around me where neighbours can see looking down from their windows.

I enjoy being creative at times while being in the nude with my easel and art materials out.

In public, I have drawn some life models; male and female in classes. I was fully clothed. I do think there are some art classes that exist where everyone can be nude. I'm not sure where, though, but they definitely exist in the real world, not just where I daydream. Lol

In public, I have drawn some life models; male and female in classes. I was fully clothed. I do think there are some art classes that exist where everyone can be nude
I had art classes in college like that too. The students were clothed, the models weren't. It was like any other class.
Probably the only places where everyone can go undressed would be those resorts designated for it.
The house I lived in before where I am now had a small fully fenced yard full of plants. It was great. You could walk outback without even thinking how you were dressed or not dressed.
There is nothing but some forest areas behind where I live now, but, just beyond the woods is a golf course that from certain areas you could be seen and a house on one side. Fooey.

To some degree I am, yeah.

I find that clothes can be pretty irritating sometimes, so it can be good to get rid of them for awhile. But also I tend not to think that the body is some awful thing to be hidden all the time. I also try to acknowledge the fact that people often *like* looking at someone nude, instead of pretending this isnt a thing that happens. Heck, I've shown nude pics online before and typically will do so for anyone that asks to see them (which actually is frequent). I figure, if they're enjoying it, it's a good thing, yeah?

Granted I can be a bit self-conscious at times too. I'm male but have a rather feminine appearance/build/shape to me overall, which is unusual, and sometimes people dont react well to that in-person, so I'll get a bit nervous about it every now and then.

Generally though, I can usually only get naked on my own. Nobody I know is into the whole thing and they wouldnt exactly be too pleased about me not wearing clothes around them.

I wouldn't call myself a nudist but I hang around the house naked when it's hot and go to nudist beaches because I love swimming naked and hate sunbathing in a soggy bikini.

What's that feel like?
Freedom!
My swim in the gulf on a nude beach in FL was the most exilerating sensation. The sun, no restricting suit, then laying on a towell on the beach. The feeling is wonderful.
I swim nude in my own pool at home, but, it's not like the sea.

Freedom!
My swim in the gulf on a nude beach in FL was the most exilerating sensation. The sun, no restricting suit, then laying on a towell on the beach. The feeling is wonderful.
I swim nude in my own pool at home, but, it's not like the sea.

But don't you have to worry about getting sand, you know, "down there"?

I'm a "clothing optional" person, especially when I lived alone. Now, I'm living with my parents.

New Threads

Top Bottom