• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any Movie Into A Musical - Hilarious Result

Gomendosi

V.I.P Member
I'm always curious to see what people think of the detritus I gather in my mind so, here's something to ponder: lately I've been thinking about films that it would be hilarious to turn into a musical.

There was the totally unexpected Evil Dead the Musical which I haven't watched yet and what about the Planet Of The Apes musical in The Simpsons? Now what are some you guys reckon would be funny ;)

How about Akira: The Musical? I'd rather see that than the sure-to-be-crappy US remake that's in the works right now; at least a musical version would be funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually gonna write this in the "what song is stuck in your head" thread:

Ya know that song: 'Show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I wanna go to bed... I had a little drink about an hour ago, and its gone straight to my head'

Right, so,

JAWS the musical

and they could get people to pass a giant fin around in the audience when the swimmers are on stage dancing ; ]

"Dune" the hip hopera.

Muad'Dib is my name
I'mma mouse and a constellation
I survive in the desert
Never eaten by a worm, yo
Never!

My Muad'Dib babies are plentiful
Never gunna give up my dreams
Of uniting this nation-planet
ONE FAM, son!

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad'Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiib
Atreides forever, playah

JAWS the musical

and they could get people to pass a giant fin around in the audience when the swimmers are on stage dancing ; ]

Absolutely awesome idea haha.

How about Forrest Gump: The Musical? That'd be pretty interesting

Crank the musical (but probably anything with Jason Statham)

Pulp Fiction would be awesome I think

Crank the musical (but probably anything with Jason Statham)

Pulp Fiction would be awesome I think

I would seriously watch either of those. Before part 2 of Kill Bill came out, I vaguely remember hearing these rumors that it was going to be kind of a musical (which turned out to be false); I'm not sure that that would have completely worked but it probably would have been interesting.

I actually went thinking about this thread a bit and I came up with this;

Repo; the genetic opera... as a musical, much like the Xzibit meme; "Yo dawg, I heard you like song, so were gonna put songs on top of your songs"... or something along those lines

I'd be totally down for Gremlins the musical.

Oh and...

that has been done before

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so, a lot of good ones there ; ]
I would definitely save to buy a ticket to see;

Mad Max - The Musical Extravaganza

That would so do better than Cats (they’re a bunch of pussies by comparison) Bad pun I know…

Dude, Evil Dead The Musical was kickass! But you know what I'd like to see? CLERKS! The Musical. I can already see Jay and Silent Bob rapping on stage.

15 bucks little man
Put that .... in my hand
If that money doesn't show
Then you owe me owe me OWE!

The Silence Of The Lambs?

"The Musical Of The Lambs" - Starring:

Harry Connick Jr. as Hannibal Lecter M.D. & Lily Allen as Clarice Starling

Tell me 'It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again' isn’t great for a refrain, or chorus… or whatever that middle bit that everybody sings is

What about Gorillaz: The Musical? You could get people to dress up as apes and dance to "Clint Eastwood"- vintage!

I actually though Oliver! was hilarious. The cheery family musical format was so incompatible with Dickens' fiercely evocative novel. All the way through, I felt like I was watching a spoof. Why is it so ridiculously popular? How can so many people take it seriously?

Planet of the Apes - Music by Peter Gabriel

The Kim Jong Un Story - Music by Elton John and Bernie Taupin

The Rise and Fall of R. Kelly - Music by Gary Puckett and the Union Gap

An Inconvenient Truth - Music by Paul Simon

Earthquake - Music by Shango

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom