• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any Drum Experts?

I have a drum I cannot identify . IS anyone here an expert on percusssion?

No, but I was involved with selling antiques before with my ex-gf and my friend (who I am not in contact with at the moment) is a musician. Include a picture and I will try

I guess that if I should have added that I would be zero help on brands...way above my head

I have played percussion on and off for many years. Enough to tell you to look for a small hole in the side and usually there is a shield or logo of some description around it to identify the brand. Perhaps the ones 19th century and before don't have that if it goes back that far. But that logo will give you a lot of info, not just to the brand but also to the period of time they used that particular one.

New Threads

Top Bottom