• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

"Anxiety & Despair"

Misery

Amalga Heart
V.I.P Member
...is what I'm calling this thing.

I learned to use Procreate recently. FINALLY. Making my overpriced iPad finally do what it was bought for.

The idea was sorta inspired by @Rodafina's "bad brain day" thread. The actual style/look of the image was inspired by two games: Eversion, and Void Rains Upon Her Heart.

I made two versions of this. The first one is the original, made strictly in Procreate. The second one was run through one of my many "processing" apps. I figured I'd just post them both.

This is actually the SECOND Procreate project I've been working on but the first one is definitely not done yet.

But anyway:

aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

how.jpg

The only problem is how bloody long this took.

I'd intended on just making something super quick, but then it just ballooned out into something much more involved.

The hardest part was actually making that stupid heart.

Now I dont want to so much as look at the iPad for like a week. Good grief, I think I drained like 70% of the battery JUST doing that. It took forever.

First steps are never easy. Im glad that you are trying new things.

I like the image. Very cool. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom