• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Android antistress app Hypnosis toy

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
This ks one of my favorites, you just watch it go back and forth and it's so relaxing I like to talk to myself tell myself different things about this situation right now etc.

I just watch the pendulum and it all goes away. Trying to get my sister to recognize it as sort of a "what to do if I'm having an anxiety/panicked attack, just turn on the spiral and just let me watch it while I'm breathing. Maybe tell me a story or something or make me sleepy"

Work?

Post #2 and #3 both say you ate 4 gummies.

Does that mean you ate four gummies and then ate four more later?
Or does that mean you posted twice about the same four gummies?

I don't even remember. Last night a cataclysm opened in my hotel room when my mother was life-flighted to Raliegh.

Then my survival instincts went max and I packed my backpack full of essentials with a plan to esc-- run-- leave and get on a bus to the station and find my way to my girlfriend so I can start a new life.

To put it in gamer terms: Hell+ Mode just got turned on for me.

I don't even remember. Last night a cataclysm opened in my hotel room when my mother was life-flighted to Raliegh.

Then my survival instincts went max and I packed my backpack full of essentials with a plan to esc-- run-- leave and get on a bus to the station and find my way to my girlfriend so I can start a new life.

To put it in gamer terms: Hell+ Mode just got turned on for me.

Woah dude, I hope everything is OK with you. Take care of yourself...that sounds like utter chaos. Good luck.

New Threads

Top Bottom