• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Anagram sentences

Nervous Rex

High-functioning autistic
V.I.P Member
Here's a challenge I do in my head sometimes. Can you make a sentence using only words that are all anagrams of each other? I have very few solutions. Here are two of mine (not sure if I ever found more than two):

Asher hears hares share.
Spear reaps spare pears.

As you can see, we're not looking for them to make a lot of sense. The only criteria is: is it a sentence?

Here's a challenge I do in my head sometimes. Can you make a sentence using only words that are all anagrams of each other? I have very few solutions. Here are two of mine (not sure if I ever found more than two):

Asher hears hares share.
Spear reaps spare pears.

As you can see, we're not looking for them to make a lot of sense. The only criteria is: is it a sentence?

Does "hares share spare pears" qualify?

Does "hares share spare pears" qualify?

Very interesting! I never thought of that. You can make much longer sentences with that added flexibility.

Maybe call that a two-anagram sentence because it uses two sets of anagrams. Call the other examples a one-anagram sentence.

Very interesting! I never thought of that. You can make much longer sentences with that added flexibility.

Maybe call that a two-anagram sentence because it uses two sets of anagrams. Call the other examples a one-anagram sentence.

Oh dear, you totally lost me there- I'm way out of my depth here!

Duh, now I see what you mean. But I will never be able to do any more.

Night Hint In Tin Thing, It Thin Gin.
(Does this count xD, Night Thing wouldn't be a sentence)

((It's interesting that you do this thought i had ocd because of something similar - Is this an aspie thing or ocd?))

Night Hint In Tin Thing, It Thin Gin.
(Does this count xD, Night Thing wouldn't be a sentence)

Sure. We're having fun, not trying to "win".

((It's interesting that you do this thought i had ocd because of something similar - Is this an aspie thing or ocd?))

Dunno. It's a me thing, I know that much.

By the way, I always call OCD "CDO", because the letters should always be alphabetized! :p

Stan tans ants. (What a weird guy)

Ascot coats coast tacos. (Who puts a scarf on a taco? Probably Stan, again)

New Threads

Top Bottom