• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

An introduction

The Great Timsby

Hi. My name is Timothy, I am 21 years old with Asperger's and ADHD. I love to work on old cars, play video games, watch tv and play music. I play guitar, piano and Drums. i tried being a music major but that didn't really work out. Long story. Anyway. I love sci fi stuff. I am really bad at introductions, but i do need friends. I'm lonely. I also sing. I'm straight. I don't know what else to say soooooo... if you have questions please ask them.

Hi and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here. Will you try for another Training or qualification?

:whale::spiralshell::spoutingwhale::fish::dolphin::spiralshell::snowflake::catface:

Hi! thanks for the welcome, I just posted a Thread asking for some help because i'm really struggling. i would love to get maybe like an ag degree, or a auto mechanic cert, but i am having lots of work and life related issues.

d74a9236646dd9ce01015e42b4e07d8f.png

@The Great Timsby

It's a tough time for everyone especially with social isolation of the last year... Lots of friendly people on here with all sorts of interests, just learn to interact within here for a start...

Welcome to the forums!
I love music even though I don't play an instrument. Classic rock is my fav.
I can't work on cars, but, I go to car shows with my house share partner and I've plenty of
photos.

I also like gardening, nature, sciences and watching Sci-Fi and Horror shows.
Nature and space documentary tv also. :)

ChestnutCars 010.JPG

Welcome, @The Great Timsby. I hope you find this forum as welcoming and useful as I have.

Great Avatar! I am in the middle of re-watching Warehouse 13 for the 3rd or 4th time right now! I re-watch it every few years.

New Threads

Top Bottom