• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

An autistics book haul introduction to my new channel

I will check this out, when I have stable and good internet connection again, because so far my internet (if I can call that "internet"), don´t let me to watch your videos. and I will give you feedback/what I think about your videos.

PS: finally I did it. you look very authentic in your videos. not acting or role playing.

Last edited:
I enjoyed your YouTube video. Thanks for the link. (-:
I think it would be great for you to do reviews of the books as you finish each one.
Two series that you might enjoy are the Encyclopedia Brown books, and also the Amelia Bedelia books. I read them as an adult and they kept my attention. Cleverly written.

I know someone who had to start over on reading when her grandfather died and she is a lawyer today and reads for a living!

I enjoyed your YouTube video. Thanks for the link. (-:
I think it would be great for you to do reviews of the books as you finish each one.
Two series that you might enjoy are the Encyclopedia Brown books, and also the Amelia Bedelia books. I read them as an adult and they kept my attention. Cleverly written.

thank you

Reading is The top thing I really want to learn

i’m going to do my best to keep at it and updated on my channel as well

New Threads

Top Bottom