• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Am I the youngest one here??

Horsegirl

I'm 13. Are any of you my age or younger?? Because so far I haven't seen anyone. The youngest age I've seen is 15.
Just curios;)

Well at the age of 27, you're half my age so I'm not exactly going to win the youngest person here award. So thanks for making me feel old. <Sobs> I'm 27 and I'm almost rapping at death's door!

Mentally, occasionally I feel like I'm 10, does that count?? ;-D

Both of our comments weren't serious.

I'm nearly 4 times your age... I've seen a few 13 year olds, I think from Japan. I think that's the youngest age. Oldest are up in the 70s. Everyone here has a fantastic, unique perspective on different areas of the spectrum and different walks of life. But remember that at the end of the day, we are all strangers on the internet so as a boring old lecturing mum I would suggest posting publicly and not engaging in chat or personal messages for a few years. This way the parents/oldies/moderators can flag anything out of sorts or that sounds a bit off. End lecture. :)

I'm nearly 4 times your age... I've seen a few 13 year olds, I think from Japan. I think that's the youngest age. Oldest are up in the 70s. Everyone here has a fantastic, unique perspective on different areas of the spectrum and different walks of life. But remember that at the end of the day, we are all strangers on the internet so as a boring old lecturing mum I would suggest posting publicly and not engaging in chat or personal messages for a few years. This way the parents/oldies/moderators can flag anything out of sorts or that sounds a bit off. End lecture. :)

Agreed. I had strict rules about no off forum contact when I started and I held to it. But then again I don't really trust anyone, so that didn't require much effort.

@Horsegirl

Some of the younger members either
don't display their ages on their Profiles
or choose to claim they are older.

They do this to protect their privacy,
to feel comfortable/safe.

I'm 24 but I've seen some 16 year olds. 16 isn't too much of an age difference if you were looking to make friends.

At 42 I'm probably one of the elders on here.

With due respect to the guy I think @Judge is one of the eldest, he's at least 55.

I'm 16, and at that age 3 years often is very significant @Butterfly88
I'd say I'm mentally older, forced onto me by my environment and did not really have the chance to really be a kid in long term, I just miss being a stupid kid. Seen a couple of 16 year olds elsewhere.

Also faulty of faking my age elsewhere, also because i noticed people often started treating me different when they found out i was much younger.

For the most part when it comes to forum discussions, someone's age (real or fake) is pretty irrelevant to me.

Wow, you're 13? I had no idea! 13 was such a fun age! :) I'm 35. I act and feel a lot younger than my age. I have several friends in their early to mid 20s. I still feel like a teenager :D

Well said, and good advice to all younger members, and some not so young! :)

I have seen quite a few 12-13 yr olds join over a few years here, but of course they are continually aging. You might be the youngest at the moment. You are probably the youngest regularly posting.

New Threads

Top Bottom