• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Alone forever it seems

Slyfox

Women don’t want to date me. I get few matches and when I do they don’t really seem interested in me. I don’t even get why they matched me.

Think a lot of woman don't date anymore. l prioritize my job as first. Then my health is second. Think a lot of men take it personally but it's not so. Right now homelessness is taking off in new numbers. People are being evicted. Companies are filing bankruptcy. Things have really changed. The homeless count is going to 150,000 in California currently.

Last edited:
Dating sites are notoriously difficult for all, why not meet people via shared interests (problematic ATM I know) you may have no success that way.

You could also try a dating service,but there expensive,about $1500 and you get 6 into's.I've been divorced since 2017 and have been on all but two dates,I don't have great answer's.

OkCupid is a fairly decent app overall for free or reasonable cost. If you have a little money, it's good to pay a little bit upfront to see who likes you beforehand rather than wait on luck.

Be honest, but not too honest online. Be more open if you and the other person (socially distant) meet in-person.

OkCupid is a fairly decent app overall for free or reasonable cost. If you have a little money, it's good to pay a little bit upfront to see who likes you beforehand rather than wait on luck.

Be honest, but not too honest online. Be more open if you and the other person (socially distant) meet in-person.
OkCupid doesn’t let men message unless woman matches to them, which women don’t match me.

Plenty of fish, OkCupid, Facebook,tinder, bumble, Hiki, and hinge.
I'm on POF and Zoosk,tried OK Cupid but it sucked,Tinder is a waste of time I think.There all difficult but POF and Zoosk have the most locals,which for me is important because I live in a rural area.If you live in a city other sites might have enough locals.Long distance relationships never work in my experience because when it's time to meet there are always money and transport issues and if you don't meet quickly the relationship fizzles out.

You can also try Mingle2 just watch for the scammer's it's a free site so often low income,which I'm low income but low income women often hit you up for money.I'm sure you have gotten that on POF.

It seems your on enough sites so just keep trying

I don't think I would ever try a dating service. On the zillion to one chance I got a match, I wouldn't know what to do about it.

I don't think I would ever try a dating service. On the zillion to one chance I got a match, I wouldn't know what to do about it.
If you have the funds and time, consider looking up "dating coach." I saw the first episode of Love on the Spectrum on Netflix and one of the featured people had a dating coach to work with.

They definitely can help a lot. Not really too much under our control.

Getting into extremely good physical shape can help a lot too.

Being able to exude a confidence, independence, and being able to drive can be helpful too.

If you have the funds and time, consider looking up "dating coach." I saw the first episode of Love on the Spectrum on Netflix and one of the featured people had a dating coach to work with.

My coach would really have his work cut out for him lol.

one thing that helps is having pictures of cats with you. idk why but girls obsess more over men with cats (or any animal honestly) versus a man alone

I met my wife through Match. We've been married 8 years. Trust me, it's hard for her to understand me sometimes. When I was dating I remember that women found me to be the quiet artist type that they were wanting to get to know. After a couple dates they realize that I just wasn't good at conversing. It's difficult for sure.

So...

what women hate the most is needy clingy men who say "I can never get a goil!"

The ONLY thing you can change is your life is your attitude!

You may think I am being mean to you but it is just the opposite. The kindest thing I can do is wake you up.
Change your attitude and everything follows after that. It is much easier said than done, I get that.

I can give you ideas as I am generally good with this sort of thing for an aspie. You just need to ask. I think you are an honestly good person who really hates hurting others. I have insight into the whole "mating game" and I can help you with it.

first lesson:
Be kind
Harness your inner caring
Have a backbone.... do your own thing, have your own stuff that you like and are passionate about
Don't complain when you have a difficult situation with a woman.
ALWAYS work with your disappointment
Let it go when they are not interested (your anger, frustration, sadness is NOT theirs)
Ask them about themselves
Relate with them (what you share in interests or politics)
Look for someone who is compatible with you, don't just look for a warm body.

Last of all... don't post stuff about how women don't respond to you here. This is your best chance to find like minded women. Post positive experiences.... we all have negative ones.

Leave the negative experience posting to women who have to deal with so freaking much more than you do ;)

one thing that helps is having pictures of cats with you. idk why but girls obsess more over men with cats (or any animal honestly) versus a man alone
I’ve always been told a single guy with cat is unattractive. It seems most women in my area have dogs. I don’t like dogs so that sucks.

Think dating is harder for males. Understand you maybe frustrated. When someone doesn't like us , it's not like we can ask them to fill a exit questionnaire detailing highlighted points. For some woman, they are just into a warm body for Monday,Tuesday's warm body and so on. Some woman date then decide you are friend material. Some woman date until they reunite with guy they broke up with. There are so many different things going on. Maybe think about what you are envisioning. Then think of ways you might meet the type you are thinking about. It can be frustrating, and l feel it's better to let this out then keeping it inside.

New Threads

Top Bottom