• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aloe The Blue Therapy Fish

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
My therapist, Ms. Pepper (yes that is her name) taught me something when I first started my appointments with her, relaxing visualization. She chose an ethereal beach setting that started me underwater just a few depths below the surface, while a blue betta fish approaches me. She introduces herself with the name "Aloe" and uses a mysterious power to detect my stress levels. Looking a little shocked, she concentrates on something, and her scales rotate a little to look like they are softer to the touch. Her body elongates enough to wrap around me as i'm floating in this plane of suggestion... It feels cool and soft, like my weighted blanket, only as if it were a little less bulky when it is bunched up like so. She moves around a little so that her scales give a sort of tickling effect. It causes euphoria in visitors that need it. I then have to remember I have my Air Pods in...

"Floating..." Yeah, it certainly feels like water...
"Drifting..."
"Calm..."
"Warm..."

Its rare for me to be in such an intense state of trance that I can visually see what I imagine. Aloe looked just like she came from an old Nintendo game you'd only find in Japan, like one of the Starfy games or something. She was a blue that was somewhere in between aquamarine and dark teal, simplest way i know to describe it. And even though I had my weighted blanket around me to help with the suggestions, it still looked just like how it felt; Aloe holding me around my belly, casually talking me through as i sit in my hectic hotel room... "No no, everything's fine. Look at me, not them...they don't expect you to work right now. Just breathe with me."

First there was Bubby the SCP Clone...
Now we are graced by Aloe The Therapy Betta.
Autismforums...
Do you like her?

Tried to draw her earlier buuuut. Betta fish are really hard to draw in anime style.

Yes. Plus that weighted blanket. What a great gift. Glad you are doing good.

That sounds really nice.
I've been deep into relaxation, guided imagery and meditation for many
years.
Just reading your post I could feel how that would be relaxing.

Maybe when I'm in my beach scene relaxation I'll add a Beta.
They are so pretty.

New Threads

Top Bottom