• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

All about me...

baconsandwich14

Hello dear reader/viewer.
My name is baconsandwich14, to clarify i will not be posting my real name because I'm quite sceptical about telling others my real name if I've never met them in the flesh. (in person.) I would much appreciate it if most of you refer to me as either Bacon, Mr sandwich or any of the above...
My favourite things to do in my spare time is either hang out with my family and friends or play videogames. I'm currently learning to play piano in school and i hope to start composing music, the only music program on the computer i use is a program called "Famitracker".
Famitracker is a music application you can use on your computer to compose 8-bit music! I'm still learning how to do this, and my earliest works as of 27/4/18 consist of feel good inc. By gorrillaz(TM) and undertale music...

As for now i shal leave you all with what i have written for now...

With best intentions - Baconsandwich14

1768d09926c6778675ad198de1f7945c.png

Howdy Mr. Sandwich. It's really interesting to me that you're a musical Aspie. I'm not a musical one but I listen to music everyday. It would be also interesting to hear some of your own tracks in the coming future.

New Threads

Top Bottom