• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Alerts

Kuribo

☮☮☮☮
Hi, one thing I've noticed is that when using my iPad in portrait orientation, the Alerts drop-down menu is unavailable.

image57.jpg

Alerts can be accessed by through the main drop-down menu, but it would be a lot more convenient to have access to the drop-down menu at all times rather than having to go to a separate page.

I'm using Safari, but it's not a problem on my end, it's just the way the main theme has been designed.

image60.jpg

The UI.X theme has a small symbol for the Alerts drop-down and Inbox beside the main menu. It'd be good if this were the case with the Default theme.

Interesting...It works fine on both Safari and Chrome on my iPad 2, regardless of theme (fixed or fluid, color).

Attachments

• photo 1.PNG
    photo 1.PNG
    78.9 KB · Views: 76
  • photo 2.PNG
    photo 2.PNG
    80.1 KB · Views: 74

New Threads

Top Bottom