• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Agent Jim West's Final Mission

Judge

V.I.P Member
RIP, actor Robert Conrad. Perhaps best known for his portrayal as Secret Service Agent Jim West, serving at the pleasure of the president- Ulysees S. Grant. Better known as the television series "Wild, Wild West" running from 1965 to 1969.

I loved this show as a kid. Even got to meet Robert Conrad and get his autograph shortly after the series ended.

Perhaps the most bizarre character I thought Conrad portrayed was in the film "Will", about disgraced White House operative G. Gordon Liddy. Though it did nothing for Conrad professionally.

I know Conrad was most unhappy about Will Smith playing the part of Jim West in the film version. Though it was nothing like the tv series. I thought it was funny as hell, but I could see why Robert Conrad didn't appreciate it.

'Wild, Wild West' Star Robert Conrad Dies At Age 84

Last edited:
I also loved the series Wild, Wild West.
Just saw the notice tonight when I turned on the PC.
Jim and Artemus Gordon made a great team that played well off each other.
Can't believe it was that long ago. Seems like yesterday.
RIP Robert Conrad.

I loved Wild, Wild West, too, and had a huge crush on Robert Conrad back in the day. I used to fantasize that I had a private train. Judge, you're lucky to have gotten his autograph.

New Threads

Top Bottom