• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ADHD vs ASD - an on going conflict | Picture series

Full Steam

The renegade master
V.I.P Member
I've started a series of pictures about being stuck between warring neurological disorders.

Here's a few which I thought you might like.

ADHD vs ASD – N Culture | ASD & ADHD Social Network

ADHD-vs-ASD-do-it-fast.final_-683x1024.png

ADHD-vs-ASD-criticism-683x1024.png

ADHD-vs-ASD-bored-bored-bored-683x1024.png

[edited to improve images size]

Last edited:
Those are terrific. One "winner" reaction isn't enough - I might have to go through a bunch of your old posts and flag them as winners, too!

Excellent. Count me to add another Winner icon.

It's that movie you play in your mind whilst you relive old conversations, strategizing how you may have done them better. I do it all the time, even with conversations from 40 years ago!

Thank you for answering! I googled it and couldn't find anything. That's similar to the thing I made a post about somewhat recently! I love that there's a name for it!

It's that movie you play in your mind whilst you relive old conversations, strategizing how you may have done them better. I do it all the time, even with conversations from 40 years ago!
I still vividly remember this one kid I didn’t know who told me in passing I should consider brushing my hair sometimes. It still stings somehow, even though it was 20 years ago.

I can really relate to these; I think I have mild ADHD as well as Asperger's. They accurately portray the conflict that often arises from two operating systems trying to run simultaneously. Especially the shopping one... spot on.

I can't believe just one picture described like a decade of my life!! :rolleyes:o_O:eek::confused:

What is "opposite sex"? Using the wrong hole or maybe it'd just be like running away from each other or reading or knitting or something?

THE opposite sex - for me, women.

New Threads

Top Bottom