• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Addiction of Katy Perry´s Songs?

James Fhame

Hello There! Are there more than me who have somehow become addicted to Katy Perry's music?
Here is my Interpretation of Katy Perry's ROAR, What Do You Think? =)

She has strong lyrics and shares her views/perspective on things so i can see the attraction.

I stick to pretty specific genres and so haven't heard her. But my impression is, as autistics, we can become very focused/obsessed on just about anything. I joke with my wife about the different wagon wheel sizes using by different nationalities during the Napoleonic wars. For instance here you see see the classic 'Little 2 - Big 2 +1' configuration favored by the army of the Kingdom of Bavaria...

BAV  29.jpg

;)

Last edited:
Nice video and interesting reinterpretation but for the Roar I would crave more of a roar. Maybe a whisper or growled roar but that isn't a roar either. It's hard to top Katy, but your version is definitely unique.

I notice you have great talent for dancing and I crave to see you doing a full choreography kind of dance. You have a smooth motion expression through which you share the feelings. Surely you can do the spanish classic kinds but the reinterpretation of your moves are much more actual and pleasant. You have a little bit of freedom and peace in your style, combined with a little salsa. Hard combo but you pull it off.

Last edited:
Hmm, I remember I disliked the same thing about Katy's roar, which is the shouting type but she uses that in a lot of her songs.

My fav song by her is
Admittedly been addicted to it.

Not her songs, but I totally understand musical obsessions. There's just certain music that makes me feel happy and excited and that I love.

Best thing about being an aspie. Special interests feel amazing.

New Threads

Top Bottom