• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Addicted to recording everything

Libecht

I used to have no interest in keeping a journal, but since 2016, I started writing down my dreams, which takes a lot of time because I have multiple dreams every night. Last year, I started keeping a journal and writing reviews of every book and film I read/watched.
My dream journal and normal journal are very detailed. I don't just write down my feelings. I record what I see, what I do, who I met. They're filled with trivial things. I even considered buying a wearable camera so that it records everything whenever I go on a trip.
I think I'm addicted to recording my life. I spend more and more time writing journals everyday. I'm guessing the desire is caused by fear of forgetting. I want to keep everything recorded, so that 10 years later I can still take out the journals and re-live the day.
I plan to start writing comments to my past journals, making them so complete that even a stranger can understand exactly what happened.

Dream journals are very interesting as if you keep trying to remember them you will allegedly open yourself up to also remember any astral travel / astral projection experience should you attempt it. Most people don't remember their dreams unless they're quick to write them down immediately after waking as they're discarded by the brain as unimportant information, similar is true after any astral projection experience when the out of body memories are downloaded back into your physical brain and there's no point in doing astral projection if you forget your experience, but writing dream diaries trains your brain to see such information as important so it places it in long term storage instead of discarding it. Believe it or don't believe it, but I've experienced it.

please see testimony on youtube of ex satanic worshipper john ramirez about astral projection

New Threads

Top Bottom