• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Actual design of a lightsaber.

Wolfnox

V.I.P Member
Just a fun thread. Heard a lot of different therotical blueprints. What do you think?

I'd rather invent a printer that does it's job rather than engineer a nearly impossible and impractical device based on an idea someone had 50 years ago.

Legends explained the workings a bit differently but according to canon (now) a lightsabre can be as simple as two kyber crystals (a blade and a trigger crystal) bound together with string. Conveniently this gets past the immense power supply a "laser sword" would require to be built into the hilt (or the belt mounted battery packs of ancient sabres depicted in legends).

jj-abrams-reveals-the-first-ligh.jpg

Last edited:
Probably most practical for bruschetta when you think about it. Suspend the bread over a clean surface to catch it and take rapid, precise swipes.

Could probably apply the same principle to bacon. Just use a gammon joint instead of the bread and you get instant crispy bacon!

Probably most practical for bruschetta when you think about it. Suspend the bread over a clean surface to catch it and take rapid, precise swipes.

Could probably apply the same principle to bacon. Just use a gammon joint instead of the bread and you get instant crispy bacon!

I get the feeling that Benihana/Jedi fans are loving this! :p :eek: o_O

New Threads

Top Bottom