• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

AC Slow in Google Chrome?

From what I see it's more a client-side Google Chrome issue than anything else. Here's a suggestion from CNet. But "the cure might be worse than the disease" depending on other applications you use.

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/a-quick-fix-for-your-slow-chrome-browser/

You might also consider culling your browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons if they aren't completely necessary. Which might speed up Chrome somewhat, though reduce the versatility of your browser.

Last edited:
I've also noticed this issue when I load this site using Safari. Do you get the same issue when you browse other webpages too?

That was pointed at the admins.

When I log in, I get two alerts down the bottom right, and one at the top of the page. And I'm getting sick of dismissing them.

WOW! Haven't been here for awhile and I won't be coming. I have ad-blocking on this site, but still getting OBNOXIOUS ads that obscure content. Runs, runs, runs in Explorer - I see that they are pushing "upgrades" This is annoying - instead I'll be leaving. Why do websites have to KILL a good thing? GOOD-BYE

WOW! Haven't been here for awhile and I won't be coming. I have ad-blocking on this site, but still getting OBNOXIOUS ads that obscure content. Runs, runs, runs in Explorer - I see that they are pushing "upgrades" This is annoying - instead I'll be leaving. Why do websites have to KILL a good thing? GOOD-BYE

I browse the site with every ad that a non premium member sees and have no where near close to this experience. Sounds like something on your end.

New Threads

Top Bottom