• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Absolutely cursed items I found on a shopping app.

Luca

V.I.P Member
I thought this was kind of amusing so I figured I’d share.

I was scrolling through recommended items on a thrift shopping app and I found these weird, silly and rather cursed-looking items.

If anyone knows what any of these are and can explain the backstory, enlighten me. Lol
Also, if you have to emphasize in the description that a creepy looking doll is “NOT HAUNTED,” it’s probably haunted!

BE0BA449-A5C9-4642-854C-A71D32EE3463.png

57A574E3-14E1-49C6-BD9F-3E32202DBB44.jpeg

4D6A4B10-63BE-4C29-8C75-A30E12DEA3F1.jpeg

AA3C7A08-2D80-4DEA-A31A-BD5666A21E58.png

Why would anyone want these??

Kristy used to buy a lot of junk on that Wish app. It'd take weeks or months to arrive and was always cheap, tacky nonsense.

Ed

Why would anyone want these??

You'd be surprised what people might want or like.

Here: https://www.pinterest.com/MiseryCarre/creepy-dolls/

That's just the start. And no, I dont know why I get obsessive over stuff like that. I'm not sure there IS a reason. I can say though, there's quite a few in that list that I'd absolutely buy if given the chance (while others are in there simply because I thought they were funny)

Certainly some are just broken or are creepy despite that not being the designer's intention, but a great many of these sorts of things are purposefully made to be freaky like that. Why? Heck if I know. But there sure are a lot of them.

And others are just made to be hilarious.

Though there's plenty of things that even I cant grasp.

Speaking of cursed stuff, try this too: https://www.pinterest.com/MiseryCarre/cursed-images/

I cant even glance at that gallery without laughing at something.

And yes, I do have a lot of free time on my hands, how can you tell?

lets see...

I once found a broken toilet with leftovers from somebody using it

(cursed dolls are common off ebay btw)

some buraq looking thing with a head shaheed band someone would buy before commiting a terrorist attack (it literally looked like something out of zero dark thirty)

north korean uniforms

a hezbollah and houthi flag

an iraqi special forces uniform (no idea if it was used while fighting isis)

etsy is even more weird

lots of pirated stuff

some entire osts on tape recorders

you can get an entire pdf redone on a physical leather bond book

custom physical romhacks

custom military medals (and no that is not fake valor , think before you say that.. it's no different than anything people do for milsim west)

lots of weird stuff... etsy is kinda the place if you want weird custom stuff and they don't really check if it abides by the law for copyright

oh and lots of weird action figures accessories..

like attachable dicks for your figures and some weird ass custom bdsm thing

One used Oujia board. Accessories included. Nonrefundable.

I Once knew a guy (very short time I might add , he was an arrogant prick) who said he bought captured ISIS equipment from a Russian off Facebook

I once found an iraqi arms dealer on facebook selling High end military tech and they where actually selling outside of Iraq and very cheap too , one M249 was like 600 USD (and people wonder why I don't pay NFA)

Ok, I see now. That planter has 'Tom and Jerry' cartoons or art applied on the sides. So those presumably are a cat and mouse craniums. The halos are a nice touch. :D

Kristy used to buy a lot of junk on that Wish app. It'd take weeks or months to arrive and was always cheap, tacky nonsense.

Ed
Wish is hilarious. I would never actually buy anything from there but I have found a lot of things on there that were just inappropriate. Lol

A long time ago there was a story of a small vase on a charity shop's website. It was only when the purchaser received it that she realised what it actually was... a funeral urn containing someone's ashes.

A long time ago there was a story of a small vase on a charity shop's website. It was only when the purchaser received it that she realised what it actually was... a funeral urn containing someone's ashes.
I don’t want to laugh at that but it’s kind of funny. But very unfortunate. That must have been a shock for the person who bought it!

I looked up "weird thrift store finds" and came across some that are a lot weirder, and a lot funnier, than the ones I found. LOL

Time for kidney Stones?

E7tFw1LX0AQlotC.jpg

I wonder what the backstory is here lol

Ed8Nu0lWoAMF6mV.jpg

Ah, yes. The ACTION Bible. Wonder if it comes with action figures.

EiyCDXpWAAYRHCD.jpg

Herg : )

FF7Ngc6XMAIAc5T.jpg

Horror indeed.

EHm_6y_W4AAMHwT.jpg

More!

The person wearing this was either about to commit adultery, or murder. Maybe both.

ELVBM8fWkAACFxe.jpg

Oh hell no.

FCy2cV3UcAQ3cdb.jpg

A Kelpie???
At least, that's what I think it is.

tumblr_6c862c80b234b7136261c2a17823ddf3_81ec1399_1280.jpg

Don't put this near the bathtub!

qufpt3eyvvs21.jpg

This is weirdly threatening.

FAXpJABXsAAjCde.jpg

Thanks... I think? Lol :sweatsmile:

maybe because your profile picture has also white and red colors in it and the cat seems similar to the dog. especially the ears. the view and pose of the cat is just great : P I imagine you doing this too, lol : D

New Threads

Top Bottom