• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A working theroy on the meaning of life.

Wolfnox

V.I.P Member
Understand this is a work in progress. I dont fully know everything about this subject. As it is the most complex subject i have studied as part of my human studies. A lot of material comes from the Bible. Not only because im a christian but also because it is the oldest record on humanity. I expect some of you will have your own views on this. Thats okay. It helps me.

Ill start with mankind as a whole. I believe and my findings support this. The reason for our creation of men and women was love. Our bodies are one of the most complex subject science has attempted to study. Every piece is meticulously crafted to serve a purpose. Wether pumping blood, fighting infection, getting rid of waste. Whenever i studied human anatomy. I couldn't help seeing the work of a master craftsmen. Earth is another example every bit as complex as the human body. Also meticulously crafted to give us a home. It is the only life bearing planet. That humans know of in existence. Science thus far supports this. As no new discovers of new earths have been made.
All acts of love from God. I do not believe a random event forced our creation. There is to much evidence otherwise. The second purpose of man is far more complex. Over the years i have come across clues to a pattern i traced down threw history. It is truly complex not easily seen or followed. I get a tiny view of a small part in this massive millenia spaining plan. "Plan" is the only word i can use. It is more complex then any subject mankind has studied. I will try to explain as best i can. The revelation is this though. Ever action you take and word you say has an affect on the future and the world around you. And those random events. Health problems, disasters, moving to other places suddenly. Their not random at all. They are calculated into placing you at a certain location at a certain time. For several purposes some which may become aparent later. Nothing is random or a coincidence. Even if you live in a single location for years doing nothing. There are reasons and purpose to it. There are no useless actions everything has a reason and purpose. Even the ones you dont believe can jave one. Now this plan is still in motion. Irs complexity and longetivity stretching across thousands of years. Is definitely another clue to God being real. As for the end result of the plan? The movement of people, cities, events. All seem to be putting pieces in play for i suspect future placement for the acts of Revelations and beyond.

This is a difficult topic for me to answer to. As an atheist, I don't believe in creationism or religious motivations at all... However, I do in some sense have a belief system of "If it's meant to happen, it will", i.e. a fate/destiny type of thing. I have more than once observed circumstances in my own life, where I really wanted something and it didn't happen - but, something better came along later. This makes me more positive overall and not be so upset if things don't work out.

Having said that though, there is no way of knowing what may have been if those circumstances were different. It is just a search for meaning in an otherwise meaningless void.

Last edited:
This is a difficult topic for me to answer to. As an atheist, I don't believe in creationism or religious motivations at all... However, I do in some sense have a belief system of "If it's meant to happen, it will", i.e. a fate/destiny type of thing. I have more than once observed circumstances in my own life, where I really wanted something and it didn't happen - but, something better came along later. This makes me more positive overall and not be so upset if things don't work out.

Having said that though, there is no way of knowing what may have been if those circumstances were different. It is just a search for meaning in an otherwise meaningless void.

There is something big going on now im watching. The Saudi Arabia attack could be a major shift. This may give you a small glimpse of the bigger plan at work.

There is something big going on now im watching. The Saudi Arabia attack could be a major shift. This may give you a small glimpse of the bigger plan at work.

In the great scheme of things, of the thousands of years people have inhabited the earth, the millions of years the earth has been in existence, it is but a speck on history - no matter what comes of that situation. The far greater "plan" you should be watching right now is climate change and the extinction of all species that inhabit our planet.

In even bigger scales of general matter, the happenings on earth don't influence anything at all. The Milky Way will keep on existing with or without us, until it is sucked into a black hole eventually, just like all the galaxies out there. I approach your statement that our planet is the only life bearing planet with great caution. The estimate of our observable universe is miniscule - there is at least 250 times the area of the 'observable' that we can't even explore or see with our technology. Also there are lists of potentially habitable planets, but this is hard to prove, beyond determination of planet distance from its star and chemical composition.

List of potentially habitable exoplanets - Wikipedia

Last edited:
In the great scheme of things, of the thousands of years people have inhabited the earth, the millions of years the earth has been in existence, it is but a speck on history - no matter what comes of that situation. The far greater "plan" you should be watching right now is climate change and the extinction of all species that inhabit our planet.

In even bigger scales of general matter, the happenings on earth don't influence anything at all. The Milky Way will keep on existing with or without us, until it is sucked into a black hole eventually, just like all the galaxies out there. I approach your statement that our planet is the only life bearing planet with great caution. The estimate of our observable universe is miniscule - there is at least 250 times the area of the 'observable' that we can't even explore or see with our technology. Also there are lists of potentially habitable planets, but this is hard to prove, beyond determination of planet distance from its star and chemical composition.

List of potentially habitable exoplanets - Wikipedia

I do not fear climate change. As i am not sure our science fully understands it in every aspect it needs to. As for species extinctions man has taken steps to preserve these species. Either in zoos or under observation in the wild. As for the Milky Way. The "plan" does seem to exert influence on it as well. Even in our own solar system. Strategic placement of certain planets were hints. As was some of the mineral deposits we found on Earth. Not to mention our bodies make up of different elements found in the universe. " Made from dust man was and to dust he will return." Another clue is our eyes. Isnt it striking how close the pupil looks like a black hole? As for the planets. I find it very interesting we have found no other life bearing worlds. Seems pretty wasteful doesn't it? So what purpose would or will these dead worls hold for the future?

As you said - our science is still inadequate to fully assess things (in relation to climate change - even though there is strong evidence that it's happening), which is also applicable to finding life bearing worlds; so to say they don't exist is flawed. The conditions to create the perfect ecosystem to bear life is actually difficult to produce, but as I have said above - such systems have been observed.

Also to say that we're "preserving species from extinction" by putting them in zoos, is a little insulting. Their habitats are being destroyed by man, either directly or indirectly by the changing climate.

I do not fear climate change. As i am not sure our science fully understands it in every aspect it needs to. As for species extinctions man has taken steps to preserve these species. Either in zoos or under observation in the wild. As for the Milky Way. The "plan" does seem to exert influence on it as well. Even in our own solar system. Strategic placement of certain planets were hints. As was some of the mineral deposits we found on Earth. Not to mention our bodies make up of different elements found in the universe. " Made from dust man was and to dust he will return." Another clue is our eyes. Isnt it striking how close the pupil looks like a black hole? As for the planets. I find it very interesting we have found no other life bearing worlds. Seems pretty wasteful doesn't it? So what purpose would or will these dead worls hold for the future?
HaShem(G~d) also talks about being a steward of the earth ,in Genesis, not clearcutting or slash burning (and/or shooting an orangutan 74 times )entire forests for greed ,no where in the old testament, I have read ,do we need !!!!!!another planet ,we are supposed to mature physically and quote leave behind childish ways, not remain giant bratty toddlers imo.He (HaShem )is a creator primarily not a destroyer, but !man likes to destroy .

As you said - our science is still inadequate to fully assess things (in relation to climate change - even though there is strong evidence that it's happening), which is also applicable to finding life bearing worlds; so to say they don't exist is flawed. The conditions to create the perfect ecosystem to bear life is actually difficult to produce, but as I have said above - such systems have been observed.

Also to say that we're "preserving species from extinction" by putting them in zoos, is a little insulting. Their habitats are being destroyed by man, either directly or indirectly by the changing climate.

Agreed on the zoo part. But, im not seeing alternatives for presevation. Nor is man going to stop doing these things. Innovation and better technology will help some. As for climate change again incomplete information and too much poltics influencing what information we do get. I will say this though. The ones to watch for a sudden climate shift are the super volcanos.

Maybe completely irrelevant here, but, personally, my favourite definition of the "meaning of life"comes from a newspaper comic strip that had a guy mountain climbing up to guru on a mountain top. When the climber gets to tge top, the guru is sitting there next to a sign that says "meaning of life: subject to change without notice." :D. Made all sorts of sense to me, as it seemed to sum my life up completely! Even though it was a cartoon, and probably, at least partly meant to be silly, it also felt like a profound truth to me. I still have it somewhere.

New Threads

Top Bottom