• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A walk in a foggy misty morning in the start of Winter

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member

This was like the 6th June last year when Winter began, it was cold, misty and foggy that morning I went on a walk to breath in the fresh winter air. I wore my favourite tracksuit that morning and I looked at most of picnic ground features within the park, since it's near Melbourne drinking water supply, I looked at the reservoir infrastructure that had too me re-assembled of something that was built by the Ancient Romans in Australia.

For the 3-4 hours I filmed most of the take that I needed to complete this video of me walking around the park on such a cold misty morning, I had the whole park all to myself.

Nicely done

I go for lots of winter walks here in Canada at -25 Celcius, I need to wear a lot more than just a track suit :rolleyes: And even then I'm lucky to last one hour outside some days... But as per one thing you said, I often have the park all to myself because apparently I'm the only one crazy enough to even go out :)

New Threads

Top Bottom